Rode the CAD circuit today, 200 miles later this is what I had...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guido Salvage

Supreme Saw Whoreder
Reaction score
Last night while waiting for dinner to cook I checked CL and saw an ad for a MS250. The phone number was missing a digit but the seller's name was in the ad so I looked him up in the directory and made the call. He runs a small engine repair shop out of his garage but concentrates on 4 cycle engines. I wasn't able to get there last night but was there this morning when he opened. The 250 is nice looking but has a scored piston.

StihlMS2501_zps616c3a42.jpg

He also has a Poulan Pro 295 that I relieved him of as well.

PoulanPro295_zps9f9ff570.jpg

I also decided to take this Shindaiwa PB-27 Power Broom that he had also.

ShindaiwaPB271_zps6479481a.jpg

I then hit the road and traveled south to Somerset to pick up this spinner, breaker and roll of chain that I found advertised on Craigslist. After the shipping charge debacle on chain earlier this week this is exactly what I needed. All items still in the box with less than 15' of chain missing from a 100' roll. For $200 it was a deal I could not pass up.

OregonStuff1_zpsfa168400.jpg

As I left the seller's house I passed a little junk shop and added this XL12 to the collection.

HomeliteXL-125-11-131_zps2dc63a12.jpg

All in all, not a bad day.

Well, good day for a road trip. Hope the weather was nice. Oh yeah, You Suck.:msp_biggrin:

Back