Roller Nose Bars!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
995G009.jpg

sawpic017.jpg

FirstHusqvarna009.jpg

I have a couple complete and 1 Mac 28 inch bar that is missing the tip.

Here's a little odd-ball roller nose I put on a sprocket nose bar for racing. It's a 28"er I run on Solo's, Huskies, and Dolmar's. Don't know who made it, and haven't seen another one.

012-2.jpg

handy for moving the chain while adjusting. good idea. a little window crank and you're good to go.

Last edited:
The old mac 101b race saw......36" roller nose bar, 12 tooth 3/8's sprocket......and one of the new 250 Honda's I'm building. 13tooth 1/2" or 16tooth 404 for cold start cutting 18"to 20" wood.

014-1.jpg

Brilliant stuff guys, who could have guessed there were so many roller nose bars hiding out there?

I have at least three more, one on the Wards 90 / Mono 81, one on a little John Deere branded Remmington, and one that will fit my large frame McCulloch saws.

Come to think of it I have a couple of D-176 mounts for the 10 Series McCulloch saws as well, probably a few more bits laying about as well...

Mark

Well if one of you fine gentlemen would be willing to part with oh say a 32" roller nose to go on my 790 Mac I would be eternally grateful:smile2:

A very kool picture of a big belly roller nose, running on a 500 Honda Hotsaw I built for Mikey Forrester. This saw broke the World record (2.42 seconds) at Morton Washington in 27" cottonwood, the 2nd cut it ever made in competion. First cut, he broke the chain. The record held for years, until this year when TJ Bexten broke it at 2.25 seconds with the Big Blue Harbor Saw&Supply 500.

V4T5136mikey.jpg

melissaand500006-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Back