Roller Nose Bars!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roller nose Bars

OK.......I'm gonna post some roller nose bars for a little discussion.

004-3.jpg

Left to right....."new" Mac 10-10 36" rollernose bar with decals......"new" 30" General roller nose bar.....like new 42" roller nose bar "made in Canada" assuming made by Cannon.

I have 15 roller nose bars in inventory 9 for Homelite XLs & EZ to 123. 4 with universal mount for older saws .050 gauge. 2 14" .063 for Homelite C series. Will send P.M. with more information
chainsawlady

Here's Rolin Eslinger back in the Glory Days!.......This picture was in Sports Ill. 1978 or 79. Cannon bar with a Mall/Remington roller nose.

scan.jpg

Thats cool Dennis. I always wandered who that was and where it came from. Thats awesome it was in S.I.:msp_thumbup:

I believe he was also on ABC's Wide World of Sports. I know Eugene Villeneuve was as I remember watching it.

Bill

Last edited:
Ah man the late 70's and early 80's! I loved that time in my life. ABC wide world of sports......just seems that was a great era to be a kid in...Those cheesy wrestlin matches on TBS...(WCW?) I could gon on and on man......It was great!

Ah man the late 70's and early 80's! I loved that time in my life. ABC wide world of sports......just seems that was a great era to be a kid in...Those cheesy wrestlin matches on TBS...(WCW?) I could gon on and on man......It was great!

Yeah I was a huge fan of Arden Cogar Sr. when I was a kid in the late 70's simply because he was a big old boy with a big old chainsaw. In those days he was using Rotax engines on his hotsaws. We didn't have TV but my aunt and uncle would tape all of the Timbersports stuff for me and my brothers. This would have been around '78-81. My favorite pro wrassler back then was Superfly Snuka.

Yeah I was a huge fan of Arden Cogar Sr. when I was a kid in the late 70's simply because he was a big old boy with a big old chainsaw. In those days he was using Rotax engines on his hotsaws. We didn't have TV but my aunt and uncle would tape all of the Timbersports stuff for me and my brothers. This would have been around '78-81. My favorite pro wrassler back then was Superfly Snuka.

I hear ya JJ! Mine was Dusty Rhodes ........good ole days.....

ha. jimmy superfly snooka, bullramuss , dutch savage. got to see them at the grand theater in salem once. thats when i dicovered that it was fake. mel lenz was my fav back then. i miss going to the albany timber carnival back in the 70's. ahh memories. jj dosn't roudy rody pipper live down by you now?

Last edited:
Dennis, when building a bar, is important to you to have the same amount of left and right cutters? How do you figure that out?

Latest posts

Back