Sachs Dolmar Chainsaws Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

This is the coil and trigger for a Dolmar 119. I set up a 18v dc source and put it across the primary of the coil and then put a spark indicator on the output of the coil and can get a good spark using this methode. The trigger is bad on this and I am looking for one.

261841d1352677487-dolmar-119-coil-jpg
View attachment 261841

Last edited:
Hey fellas, I was curious if I were to come across a few Dolmar misc parts would any of you be interested? I cant seem to remember all the pieces, but there was a few pull starters for maybe a 112 or 116? I also saw a clutch cover that had the bar oiler built in the cover, not sure what model it might of been too? They all seemed to be to smaller saw tho. Let me know if their is any interests and I can get more specifics and possible pics!!:msp_tongue:

Look for my CT a full wrap handle.

wood like to make a trade deal with one off you.
I have a SD 310 motor in good condition for trade.
Motor is base on the 153 model, motor runs well stationaire but when you give gas it hold's in.
Probely it need new membrems.

Send me a PM iff you have intresse and we will speak the details.

marco

Who got it?

OK, who got the 153 off ebay? I saw it last night and $650 was a good price I thought but just coudn't pull the trigger.

:popcorn:

OK, who got the 153 off ebay? I saw it last night and $650 was a good price I thought but just coudn't pull the trigger.

:popcorn:

Oops! My bad, it was a 143 and it is still there. I was thinking it was a 153. I did a Sachs Dolmar search and there it was.

:bang:

That is a re-list,

me thinks the BIN was $100 more last time.

I was looking, but I'm saving for just one saw.

Them old 143s aren't too shabby, and that one looks to be an MX with a fullwrap.

He's taking offers

That is a re-list,

me thinks the BIN was $100 more last time.

I was looking, but I'm saving for just one saw.

Them old 143s aren't too shabby, and that one looks to be an MX with a fullwrap.

He's taking offers

.... I'm guessing when Uncle Lee decides to sell you one of his; he needs to make room for those big Homies. :hmm3grin2orange:

I need some Dolmar help here guys...

I was just PM'ing with Ted about this so here it goes. I know the 6800i replaced the 120si. My question is if the 120si P&C is a bolt on replacement for the 6800i P&C? I have a 6800i with scored P&C so I'm preparing for the worst if the jug doesn't clean up. Ted told me the piston numbers are the same, but the cylinder numbers are not on the IPLs. Can anyone tell me more??? Anyone know the differences? Port timing, different cylinder design...???

.... I'm guessing when Uncle Lee decides to sell you one of his; he needs to make room for those big Homies. :hmm3grin2orange:

You guys talkin bout me :msp_wink:

Naw,
then he wouldn't have anything to rub my nose in:hmm3grin2orange:

I gots plenty to rub noses in, More than enough. :msp_tongue:

Lee

I was just PM'ing with Ted about this so here it goes. I know the 6800i replaced the 120si. My question is if the 120si P&C is a bolt on replacement for the 6800i P&C? I have a 6800i with scored P&C so I'm preparing for the worst if the jug doesn't clean up. Ted told me the piston numbers are the same, but the cylinder numbers are not on the IPLs. Can anyone tell me more??? Anyone know the differences? Port timing, different cylinder design...???

They are the same.

Yes, they are the same. I have done the transplant twice - no problems. What you cannot do is use a 120S cylinder - they are different.

Al.

Latest posts

Back