Sachs Dolmar Chainsaws Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addicted to ArboristSite
attachment.php

Brad2185

Brad2185

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Hey fellas, I was curious if I were to come across a few Dolmar misc parts would any of you be interested? I cant seem to remember all the pieces, but there was a few pull starters for maybe a 112 or 116? I also saw a clutch cover that had the bar oiler built in the cover, not sure what model it might of been too? They all seemed to be to smaller saw tho. Let me know if their is any interests and I can get more specifics and possible pics!!:msp_tongue:

superdolmar

superdolmar

ArboristSite Member
Look for my CT a full wrap handle.

wood like to make a trade deal with one off you.
I have a SD 310 motor in good condition for trade.
Motor is base on the 153 model, motor runs well stationaire but when you give gas it hold's in.
Probely it need new membrems.

Send me a PM iff you have intresse and we will speak the details.

marco

sachsmo

sachsmo

Addicted to ArboristSite
That is a re-list,

me thinks the BIN was $100 more last time.

I was looking, but I'm saving for just one saw.

Them old 143s aren't too shabby, and that one looks to be an MX with a fullwrap.

He's taking offers

Warped5

Warped5

WingNut
That is a re-list,

me thinks the BIN was $100 more last time.

I was looking, but I'm saving for just one saw.

Them old 143s aren't too shabby, and that one looks to be an MX with a fullwrap.

He's taking offers

.... I'm guessing when Uncle Lee decides to sell you one of his; he needs to make room for those big Homies. :hmm3grin2orange:

nstueve

nstueve

Makita Freak!
I need some Dolmar help here guys...

I was just PM'ing with Ted about this so here it goes. I know the 6800i replaced the 120si. My question is if the 120si P&C is a bolt on replacement for the 6800i P&C? I have a 6800i with scored P&C so I'm preparing for the worst if the jug doesn't clean up. Ted told me the piston numbers are the same, but the cylinder numbers are not on the IPLs. Can anyone tell me more??? Anyone know the differences? Port timing, different cylinder design...???

leeha

leeha

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
.... I'm guessing when Uncle Lee decides to sell you one of his; he needs to make room for those big Homies. :hmm3grin2orange:

You guys talkin bout me :msp_wink:

Naw,
then he wouldn't have anything to rub my nose in:hmm3grin2orange:

I gots plenty to rub noses in, More than enough. :msp_tongue:

Lee

Addicted to ArboristSite

I was just PM'ing with Ted about this so here it goes. I know the 6800i replaced the 120si. My question is if the 120si P&C is a bolt on replacement for the 6800i P&C? I have a 6800i with scored P&C so I'm preparing for the worst if the jug doesn't clean up. Ted told me the piston numbers are the same, but the cylinder numbers are not on the IPLs. Can anyone tell me more??? Anyone know the differences? Port timing, different cylinder design...???

They are the same.

Nardoo

Nardoo

Addicted to ArboristSite

Yes, they are the same. I have done the transplant twice - no problems. What you cannot do is use a 120S cylinder - they are different.

Al.

Latest posts