Sachs Dolmar Chainsaws Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knew what I posted would get some wondering what I had found. The "Started first pull" was a hint.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

View attachment 272936View attachment 272937View attachment 272938View attachment 272939

Last edited:
Question for 166;

did the 116si/120si etc come from the factory with a painted muffler?

HI LEE!

what the hell is a Sachs Dolmar????????????????????????????

never heard of them, bet it can't touch my Farm Boss:taped:

any one have a prt number or even a template of the outer dawg for a 116/120si? did they even make one? all the ipl's ive got dont show one. my 120si is a little tippy with a 24" ,i think an out dawg will solve that.thanks,dave.

any one have a prt number or even a template of the outer dawg for a 116/120si? did they even make one? all the ipl's ive got dont show one. my 120si is a little tippy with a 24" ,i think an out dawg will solve that.thanks,dave.

They made them, All mine have nice dogs.
PM 166, I bet he can get you one.

Lee

The outer dawg for the 116/120 sI part number ,.957 250 050

I walked into my dealer a couple of weeks ago and got an outer dog off the shelf. Still available here.

DSC00018.jpg

I walked into my dealer a couple of weeks ago and got an outer dog off the shelf. Still available here.

DSC00018.jpg

That looks to be a 6800, the bolt centers on the clutch cover are different than the 116/120si?

Please,

any one have full wraps for the 120 si?

Also looking for the 133/143 as well as the 153 full wrap.

Back