Safe disposal...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batman

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Ordered a new picaroon and some log crayons the other day that were delivered yesterday. To my shock and dismay the company packaged them in this box, and now I’m not sure what to do. Being a Stihl guy, I’m totally unfamiliar with Husky products and their packaging. How do you safely get rid of a Husky box??? Should I try to break it down to dispose of it, or just wait for it to burn up on its own?:hmm3grin2orange:
8293396-md.jpg

Ordered a new picaroon and some log crayons the other day that were delivered yesterday. To my shock and dismay the company packaged them in this box, and now I’m not sure what to do. Being a Stihl guy, I’m totally unfamiliar with Husky products and their packaging. How do you safely get rid of a Husky box??? Should I try to break it down to dispose of it, or just wait for it to burn up on its own?:hmm3grin2orange:

A fire...a big fire...

Send it to me and I will be sure to dispose of it properly. Just make sure theres a Husky inside of it first!

Turn it inside out before putting it by the curb so no one targets your place for theivery. Same goes for any portable high-dollar purchase or gift. Don't advertise what's newly available for fence material.

No need to do anything special, just use it like you would any other box..... it will fall apart on its own. :D

ouch! :laugh:
:cheers:

Latest posts

Back