• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Saw a CS-600P in a local pawn shop for $399

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carburetor part number A021001661 is for the cs590 and the cs600. I know that the 620 does have a different one. Part number A130002041 is the correct part for both cylinders. P021038790 for both pistons. P021045470 is the pn for both sprocket covers.
You are correct, however about the coil. I stand corrected. It's not unlimited so I have no idea what's different about it.

Damn
You are correct, TBH I got to reading to fast and was thinking 620. You really don't hear much about the 600. Personally I believe the price that he was quoting for the 600 was to much, I personally would have wanted at least another $50 off of that price after testing it out and before buying it with it coming from a pawn shop but that's me and everyone has their own personal opinion on what they should pay for something. It only takes one time with straight gas new or used to take one out.

The 800p is a cool saw but very heavy for its power. That saw didn’t really get much traction in sales for that reason I think.. not sure though. The cs7310 is its replacement.
7310??? I can't believe I haven't even heard or it. Were there differences between the cs 8000 and the 800p?

Back