Sawdust In Pockets and Shoes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just take them outside turn the pockets out, shake them, whatever gets the job done, there's no escaping sawdust. I was so sick of dust I bought a vehicle just so I wasn't covered in it. LOL

I just stack the bottle lids next to my beer fridge downstairs. I'd post a pic of the collection but I'm afraid it may be used against me in any future litigation. :)

How many cases? How long? That's just an old fashioned glass bottle soda that I like

Couldn't even tell ya but I'm an avid beer "snob". There are a lot of beer caps down there. I thought about tossing all of them into one of those big bottled water jugs (for the water machines) to see how long it would take to fill it up.

Sounds like a good idea, those are all green river, a soda from 1919 made w/sugar not corn syrup a true lime flavor soda like lime slushie

I like high quality rum, I drink rum that's corked I go out of my way to find it, it's easy to find high end Scotch, Whiskey, Vodka etc. but try to be a rum connoisseur it difficult. It's like restaurants, tell them you want top shelf whiskey they'll give you Knob Creek do the same w/rum Bacardi or Captain.

I like spiced rum since 1 year ago (dunno how I missed it all my life)

kraken-black-spiced-rum.jpg

Pfanner Gladiator pants
Built in gators, zippered pockets.
Tuck your shirt on the outside or it will act like a funnel on those high cuts

I prefer my beer made in Canada. Your guys stuff is just too watered down.
Switch to rye (whiskey) around the time the sun goes down.

Only climbing I do is in my bed but I get plenty of sawdust in my pickets. Clogs up the washing machine filter regularly.

100% sure fire way to keep saw dust out of boot. Duct tape. The first couple times hurt when you take the tape off but once all your leg hair is gone its not bad.
Lol, I just recently got a pair of Pfanner pants from my boss and while I would never pay that kind of money for pants I love them and could see buying the $100 climbing pants just for comfort. Zippered pockets are perfect for keeping the saw dust out, also have little hooks for your laces to keep your boots from filling.

Back