Saws for sale to benefit AS member Manyhobies

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VINIFIREWOOD your inbox is full. This may be why you haven't heard anything about the saws.

If this is to remain an auction I bid $50 + shipping on the Homelite.

Dan

VINIFIREWOOD your inbox is full. This may be why you haven't heard anything about the saws.

If this is to remain an auction I bid $50 + shipping on the Homelite.

Dan

Weird, only showing about 8 or 10 messages in the inbox.

Dan has the winning bid thus far on the Homelite @ $50.

I will be back in the AM signing out for the night.
Again thanks to all.

I received a bid last night on the Mac. I will be checking with the bidder to see if he wants it to be public info given the fact that the bidding on the Homey is now public.

This is awesome guys. I can't thank you enuf and I'm sure Manyhobies feels the same.

I love that homelite, just dont think I can afford it at this time. Those sort of saws are very common here, for under $80, I just cant justify international shipping for that. Best of luck.

I have received 2 bids on the Pro Mac 55. One for $25. and the winningbid so far is for $250. I have been in contact with this person, a well respected member here, and he would like to remain anonymous.

The Homelite is at $100

Still no bids on the Crafstman

This means more than words can say!

I have received 2 bids on the Pro Mac 55. One for $25. and the winning bid so far is for $250. I have been in contact with this person, a well respected member here, and he would like to remain anonymous.

The Homelite is at $100

Still no bids on the Crafstman

Thanks guys! This means more than words can say! Helping a guy and his family that most of you only know here on AS!:msp_biggrin:

I believe with this help with getting wood in, we'll make it to spring without being eaten alive by burning propane.:msp_scared:

Guys that are driving a fair distance with their hungry trucks and hauling equipment, need to be mentioned and thanked too!

You guys are the best!:D

Should have checked this thread before PMing from the other one, Outbid - by a lot - I'd say we have a very generous member that wants that PM55.

Ill go 25 on that craftsman :)

And I will bid one dollar...in silver.. on it.

Next guy

edit, one dollar face value, but that is one ounce .999 fine, an eagle, real Constitutional money

attachment.php

Last edited:
Current bids

As of 12:00 noon CST the high bids are as follows.

Homelite = $100.

Crafstman = $25.

Pro Mac 55 = $250.

I know I said silent auction at the beginning of this thread but most of the bidding has been done in the open and the high bidder on the Pro Mac was ok with it being posted. So from here on you can bid in the open forum if you wish or PM me if you wish to remain anonymous.
Either way thanks to all of you for your generosity. You Rock :rock:

Ill go 25 on that craftsman :)

One stipulation on the crafstman
I want to see a vid of it running. :msp_smile:

I've done a little cutting with the Homelite and givin the potential new owner of the PM55, I'm pretty sure we will see a vid of that one after the leak is fixed.

Latest posts

Back