Scored a good deal at Lowe's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stihl025

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Lowe's just marked down ALL of their fireplace and heating inventory to 50% off a couple of days ago. I was lucky enough to score a Century Hearth 1000 square foot wood stove for $234.50. I know that it is not the best woodstove, but for now, it will heat our 900 square foot home just fine. It is suppose to be very efficient @ 74.5%, but I know that number is probably inflated. Either way, for 2 and a half bills, I didn't think I did all that bad.

Oh, got a 5 lb box of fatwood for $2.75 also. Thought that wasn't too shabby either.

Hey, fight the oil man with wood. Use it until you can upgrade. The piping will be the same, you just swap out the stove. I would recommend the below over the fatwood stuff.

As far as I know, all of the pipes are included in the clearance, but don't quote me on that. If you are looking for pipes, Tractor Suplly also has clearanced theirs out too. All firestarters (fatwood and others), fireplaces, fireplace accessories, gaskets, hi temp caulking, brush on paint, blower fans... all half off. I loaded up with the essentials.

Latest posts

Back