Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neighbor had some maple trees cut down and wanted it all gone. New tractor came in very helpful with all the work. I have followed this thread for awhile now you guys are hard workers.
d2431b07b957ae49bc032340e402aaec.jpg
51e6469583a7ce9fa7ac2f374469dc02.jpg
036f59999f28bc7847d784a9583b2c3a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
That is awesome!

Sorry chipper, I didn't mean too offend and I apologise. Individual choice is fine and plenty of people have a good reason to be more wary of the vaccines. My wife was offered it about 3-4 weeks ago but we still breast feeding. Weighing up the risk of covid while we are still in lock down and the unknown risk to the little'un, she chose to weight until he was weened. My comment was ill thought out but meant to be light hearted.
Forgiven, although I wasn't offended. Like I said, I'm just wondering why someone would take it, it makes no sense to me. I get many people are being strong armed into it as well as masks, but when they have to force something on people and the marketplace doesn't want it that just makes most question what's really going on.
You must have missed the memo, it's now chest feeding :nofunny:. That's awesome, nothing better you could do for your child.
I know there is a constant barrage of commercials/propaganda pushing the masks/social distancing/vacs, but I keep reading more and more articles like this, and this even from the MSM. Certainly doesn't change my mind.
https://www-cnbc-com.cdn.ampproject...neca-vaccine-over-reports-of-blood-clots.html

I was offered the vaccine a few weeks ago and turned it down. Everybody has to make their own decisions, I chose not to take a vaccine with an unproven track record. I reserve the right to change my mind if and when the vaccine is proven effective and safe. When you have 39 year old woman, seemly in perfect health, die 4 days after taking the second dose of the vaccine from liver failure, and the media doesnt report it for almost a month, I question the safety of taking the vaccine. I understand the not wanting to risk the health of a customer, but I have to put my own health first.

I was offered the vaccine a few weeks ago and turned it down. Everybody has to make their own decisions, I chose not to take a vaccine with an unproven track record. I reserve the right to change my mind if and when the vaccine is proven effective and safe. When you have 39 year old woman, seemly in perfect health, die 4 days after taking the second dose of the vaccine from liver failure, and the media doesnt report it for almost a month, I question the safety of taking the vaccine. I understand the not wanting to risk the health of a customer, but I have to put my own health first.
Just do it man, c'mon man, that's just one example, it's not like the truth isn't out there and being promoted by the MSM:laughing:.

https://www.fox9.com/video/736550

Do any of you know if they inject the microchip in the first dose or the second?

I’m six days post first injection. I have yet to feel the need to sell my guns, speak Russian or Chinese, or vote Democrat.

Maybe my first dose was defective?
Neither, but the tech is there to do it anytime they want, but they most likely wont need to use "that" tech.

Maybe you need to combine it with wearing two masks.

So you're still having the conversation without directing it at me :rolleyes:.

I think it’s a two piece chip that doesn’t join and become active until the second shot.
Sort of like that. If you study out nano technology you'd be amazed at what they can do.

The vaccine is proven effective at reducing serious illness and death. You can still catch the lurgy, but much less that do get seriously ill. It's not yet strongly evidenced but it appears to reduce transmission also, which makes sense as it reduces viral load. Lower transmission and less serious illness combine to rapidly mean we are no longer at risk of overloading the health service and we can lift our various social restrictions and return to normality.

Latest posts

Back