Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm bored at my BIL's wishing I was playing with chainsaws...at least I have some whiskey! Happy New Years y'all
a6f114147207ca4e84e6de9002379b89.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy New Years Everyone!!!

Mountain, looks like things have reversed, and you are getting some winter this year while we have none!

Hey Mike ... I've seen your weather reports back there - 60 degrees!! ... while we get cold and some snow. The kids sure liked our white Christmas.
I'm told by those in the emergency preparedness loop that all the past climate models based on history can no longer be relied upon. We're in uncharted territory that has the *pros reaching.

Scroungers - Thanks for all the 2015 laughs, photos and good information, and here's to a very successful 2016 !
May your Woodshed be overflowing and your home always be warm and full of happiness.
CHEERS!

Somewhere.
On the Internet.
I believe.
There exists a thread.
That discusses firewood.
Or, perhaps,
A man can dream of such a place . . .

Philbert

Good idea. I'm trying to focus and the newest posts help but that image in my head of svk bringing the padded outhouse seat back in the cabin and then using it for a pillow will just not leave my head, might say it has stained my imagination. LOL

BTW, happy new year to the good folks on AS.

stand back scroungers. another saw to the arsenal today. went to buy a 576 xp at an auction but my pockets weren't deep enough.:surprised3: soooo this came home with me instead.:happybanana:
like new 20" B/C and pretty clean. # 3 036.
images
chips will be flying in the mornin.
That's a great saw! I have the 034 super which is pretty much the same and it has great power to weight ratio. Congratulations! How much?

Happy 2016 now back on topic...

74da5be90dc2d6f00457237c9b71c93e.jpg

78eb1d88ce207e8fef1a6b018331eba9.jpg

e456fb86267b2ed36c68125a6d9312cc.jpg

Ok that's probably the last on topic post for me for 2016.
nice pics NA. glad the daughter doesn't look like you.:buttkick: i have a lady that loves the walnut for her fireplace, burns nice blues and greens flames. let it dry till the bark is almost falling off.

That's a great saw! I have the 034 super which is pretty much the same and it has great power to weight ratio. Congratulations! How much?
i love the first 2 i bought and had to have at least 1 more. just was told about a clutch bearing upgrade for these saws. not sure if it fits the 034 super. been looking for a 034 super but this saw appeared today.
price ? more than $300,less than $400.;) worth every penny.

Back