Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does that mean in quarts?
There are quite a few variables, depending on the brand and the model of the oven...... "deep" models can increase the volume by 50 to 100%.
I have a couple of deep 14" lodge ovens that hold enough that you don't want to cook very far from where you're going to be serving!
They weigh about 30# empty! (about the same as my 640 Mac with a 36" bar....)

There are quite a few variables, depending on the brand and the model of the oven...... "deep" models can increase the volume by 50 to 100%.
I have a couple of deep 14" lodge ovens that hold enough that you don't want to cook very far from where you're going to be serving!
In svk's pic there is a smaller one without legs at the top of the pic that has a 10 on the lid. Curious about that one.

Nice. Rode the old Beemer all over VT/NH. Great roads. Have a sister in Littleton, NH.
View attachment 1150830
Seems like it always rains on us last we went in 2022 it was cold and rainy . The Sunday we left it was sunny and 70 degrees and stayed that way the rest of the weekAttachment.jpegIMG_3836.jpeg

Back