Share what you got for Christmas this year !!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok! I know your all teasing.. Can't fool me.. Christmas is next month.

attachment.php

thanks,i need some humor--

Everyone has safe travels as most of the northern states and some southern states are dealing with the worst kind of storm. ICE. I will take a foot of snow any time over any kind of ice.

Here Southwest Iowa we got both.:( It rained and froze all day and turned to snow last night. Not supposed to let up until tomorrow. I might try to blow out the first wave of snow out of the driveway if the wind lets up at all. Otherwise I'm holed up for the day. Wife's making some Christmas dinner.

Don

I usually get what I need/want when I need/want. So not much under the tree for me and that's AOK. Gives me time to enjoy wife and kids opening their gifts. Weather is awful. Everyone has postponed the other family dinners because of the conditions. A bonus I had not realized til just recently is that this has left us with nowhere to go and allowed us to stop and enjoy each other and the day without trying to be in 3 or 4 places at once. I love all the family and the gatherings but this has been a nice benefit to bad weather. Playing, cooking, and just having fun. The kids are excited too because now it will just last even longer:clap: Merry Christmas. Scott

My present

My father-in-law gave me money awhile back for Christmas so I bought and ordered a log cradle/table/tray off of E-bay for my Speeco 22 Ton splitter. Can't wait to try it out. Most of all, enjoyed the family being gathered around the warm fire and opening gifts together. Merry Christmas to you all !

Windsor 24" B/C, Fiskars SS(had too try it), HD air filter for 6401, flanel shirt from wife and son!!!

A coat from mom with some gift cards.... and Dad said he's working on a splitter for me!!!! Hope to see it Monday and finish it next week, hopefully...

Looks like everyone is getting some good presents!!!!

Nice XD iCreek! I wanted the LCP 380, but that can wait;)

tj- You will like the little LCP, I got one a few months ago, added the pearce grip extension and the crimson trace laser, a great pocket pistol that you can carry almost anywhere. Here is a picture of mine.

ruger_lcp_3.jpg

MNguns, same here, Socks and Jim Beam. Watching the wife and kids playing a stupid WII game she got is pretty cool. Just finished up lasagna for supper and settling down for some family time. Pretty nice.

tj- You will like the little LCP, I got one a few months ago, added the pearce grip extension and the crimson trace laser, a great pocket pistol that you can carry almost anywhere. Here is a picture of mine.

ruger_lcp_3.jpg

That's the one!! I really like the mag extension, it's too small for "effective" shooting but that thing will fit anywhere and no one will know! I really want one as my only pistol is a Ruger p95, I love it it's just a pain to carry. The LCP is $319 here, might just sell some stuff to get it!:rock:

I got a 455 rancher with 20" bar early, so she bought me the safety equipment to go with it. A husky pro helmet and a pair of husky chaps. And to protect the saw she bought me a case to hold the saw and various other items. It was a good year. Never thought I would use the safety stuff, but with 2 little boys it would be nice to see them down the road.

Wife bought me a four-wheeler. It's a used Polaris Sportsman 500. She bought it used for $1200. Talked the guy down $300. She is a keeper for sure. I usually get whatever I want, so Christmas is mostly for the kids. We gave the oldest boy some cash, daughter got a new I-pod, next boy got a Ruger 10-22 from me, and a 20 gauge from mom, the next one got a gun safe and a 12 gauge from mom, and the baby got an electric four wheeler. Whew!! What a year.

To all of you, Merry Christmas!!

I traded a Glock 22 for a huge log splitter last week, so got one of those too.

[QUOTE

I traded a Glock 22 for a huge log splitter last week, so got one of those too.[/QUOTE]

Before I found this site that would have been sinful! Now I want to see some pics!!:laugh: Congrats!

My wife totally surprised me this year with an item. How she found out that I have been watching for one is beyond me. I have been watching for a nice clean used snatch block pulley for a while. Well I now have a new one so I can stop looking for a used one!

hmmm..what can I say?..YOU ALL SUCK!!!!!!!!! I got 3 t-shirts and a wireless keyboard and mouse..sure..wireless thats great but it takes batteries and no doubt they will die when I'm right in the middle of someth

I got an old spice High endurance body wash/body spray set from costco, PS what is Hot brazillian mud Scent??? whatever, that and like 6 gift cards to sears and lowes. can't complain.

Got a new freezer, actually got it a little early because I was going to go pick one up last weekend, so little bro had to cut me off at the pass. Meat not included, that's why I was going to get one last week, had a 1/2 hog to pick up at the butcher.

attachment.php

Yup, getting older. Useful stuff like this works better for me than "toy" gifts.

Yea road trip to steves house, pork chops on the grill, and pork chops in the can:fart::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

We can make some more room in that new freezer of yours Steve

Beefie

Yea road trip to steves house, pork chops on the grill, and pork chops in the can:fart::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

We can make some more room in that new freezer of yours Steve

Beefie

Bring the saws - thinking there will be some culinary rewards at the end of my wood cutting days in the next week!

Cold beers are the perfect temperature right now just sitting on the steps outside. The great blizzard of 09 seems to have deteriorated into a rainy day in December. Glad I didn't clear a trail to the woods yesterday, it would be a sheet of ice by tomorrow.

My presents

I got a 6lbs maul with a fiberglass handle. Also a 4way splitting wedge. One of the best things was a gamp varmit hunter pellet gun. Finaly a pair of really nice carhart gloves. The gloves are very warm. After we opened presents be went out to do barn chores my mom told me that she looked all over for a fiscars super splitter and couldn't find one. I told her she could have asked me where to get one. We even get the balieys catolig and I no it was on the cover of one ofthe magazines that was on the counter for a few weeks. It was a good Christmas over all. What retail stores carry fiscars super splitters? I no ace has them but the one in my town doesn't. Thanks

Latest posts

Back