Share what you got for Christmas this year !!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple hundred in cash and one of these!!!!! Just had my last companion die a week ago! She is only three weeks old now but will be coming home in a few weeks. Her name will be Harley!!!:newbie:

Couple hundred in cash and one of these!!!!! Just had my last companion die a week ago! She is only three weeks old now but will be coming home in a few weeks. Her name will be Harley!!!:newbie:

attachment.php

Sucks losing a pet, glad to see you have one on the way. My sister had her dog hit by a car last summer, I got to play with her new Springer pup last night, say Hi to Gracie:

attachment.php

Sucks losing a pet, glad to see you have one on the way. My sister had her dog hit by a car last summer, I got to play with her new Springer pup last night, say Hi to Gracie:

attachment.php

She is a good looking Pup, I love springers. I have had two and one english pointer the pointer was the last to go and it was just too lonely without my lap partner for watching the boob tube!

STL Cardinals Pullover and a watch. And a reminder that my real present came a couple months ago when the wife let me buy an 044 off the trading post here at AS. Overall a good year and the kids are happy with everything they got.

I GOT SOCKS, UNDERWEAR, 3 ''OLD SPICE'' BODY WASH..........MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM perhaps she doesnt really like smoke and wood odours on me.....*s*
AND, a neat HD video Cam, cant wait to use that and post to my u tube account......................
\
merry xmas
john

"Messages" given in Love under the Fir tree:

1. 3-pack of Haines briefs ( Size 36 'up from'...).
2. Red metal toy F150.
3. Bottle of Laphroaig 10 year.
4. Stihl Timbersports ball cap.
5. 2 pair wool socks.
6. 2 pieces official Stihl hard candy ( in the bed of the above F150 ).

:heart::heart::heart:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

TSC -timber jack,its made by swicher(it is pertty well built,will find out soon enough.)

24" bar for the 2171 and chain(needed a new 20",she said i can go back and trade it for a 20")
home improvement seasons 1,2 from kids
underwear
money from in-laws
A great CHRISTmas day with Family!!
:rock::rock::yoyo:

what a wonderful Christmas, I got to spend time with my wife and my three year old daughter, those were the best presents, but I did get some cool stuff, including, a bunch of parts to an RC rock crawler, some clothes, and some kitchen appliances, and Fable 2 for the #### 360, it was kinda tough watching my daughter open her last present from her great-grandmother, a little decoration that had a message on the back of it to remember her by, this year was a rough one, my grandmother passed away in november, after making the century mark, and my daughter always expressed with glee whenever she saw "GG" (as my grandma liked to be called) "MY GG!!!!!" and would go running up and give her a big hug, its gonna be tough not seeing or hearing that anymore

but on with life, hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and that we all remember the reason for the season

The material stuff doesn't mean much to me - our kids hate try to buy me something. Now if one of our boys would make me a new skid for the plow blade, I'd appreciate that! :)

My real gift? Hubby's been out of the hospital for almost a month now and all his tests are going A+ - can't get a much better gift than that! :)

Shari

We got an early Christmas present this year, a new grandaughter.

attachment.php

My new Fiskars and some small stuff I split up this morning.
attachment.php

The material stuff doesn't mean much to me - our kids hate try to buy me something. Now if one of our boys would make me a new skid for the plow blade, I'd appreciate that! :)

My real gift? Hubby's been out of the hospital for almost a month now and all his tests are going A+ - can't get a much better gift than that! :)

Shari

Great to hear that Hubby is doing well, what a journey!!

Latest posts

Back