Shindaiwa 446s or husqvarna 346xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BKING068

Reaction score
Is there any reason to even post this? No brainer right? I have had great service with shindaiwa products but when it comes to chainsaws will they stand up to the competition? Price and value is what I need to look at, although I will spend the extra for the better of the two. Thanks for the advise.

I have a 446s and think it is a great saw and recommend it highly. I have never run a 346, or even seen one. I hear that they are really good saws too. I vote for the 446s.....go figure!:clap:

Oh, I thought this was a joke thread, I guess you are serious. Well, my vote would be for the 346XP NE and that's all I will say.

Scott

I've found that Shindaiwa users almost always have experience with the "big brands", and thus their decision to own a Shinny is based on conscious choice made possible by knowledge.

People who bash Shinnies, on the other hand, rarely have any experience with them, and thus speak only from ignorance.

Logically, then, we can only conclude that Shindaiwa owners are more intelligent than non-Shindaiwa owners!

:greenchainsaw: :ices_rofl: :buttkick: :poke:

-=[ Grant ]=-

I've found that Shindaiwa users almost always have experience with the "big brands", and thus their decision to own a Shinny is based on conscious choice made possible by knowledge.

People who bash Shinnies, on the other hand, rarely have any experience with them, and thus speak only from ignorance.

Logically, then, we can only conclude that Shindaiwa owners are more intelligent than non-Shindaiwa owners!

[ Grant ]=-

Like whoa! I even feel more intelligent after reading that:greenchainsaw:

They are not even in the same ball-park for performance, quality - or anything else - so why ask?????

Performance, you probably are correct, but quality, you don't have a clue. You should at least hold a Shindaiwa in your hands before you can make that assessment. As for the "anything else" part, who knows what that is.

:greenchainsaw: :ices_rofl: :buttkick: :poke:

-=[ Grant ]=-
Completely agree. I own an old Shinny 575, and it's an incredible machine. I'd challenge anyone to show me a better built husqy, unless you just like more plastic, less metal. The Shindaiwa blows the doors off my 455 rancher.

Back