Shindawa 377 with 16 bar, Value

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Though I've never owned one, I think the 360/377's are as good or better than any other little back handled saws, considering weight, power and price.

My 350 ( 1986 or so) has stood the test of time - lots of cuts and lots of tanks of fuel! no problems with anything, still makes good power and the cylinder looks darn good! I would recommend a shindaiwa saw to anyone - parts availability is great - durability (in my experience) is a testament to their build quality. For $50 snatch it up, or buy it for me and I will have a check in the mail to you!

Just a little heavy for its size/power, but you will probably never wear it out!!! I swear by Shinny weedeaters and blowers, I just wish they would put a little more thought into redesiening thier chainsaw line up. For 50 bones if it cut a cord it's paid for itself!!! And dealer support has been nothing but AWSOME from my experiances!
Andy

I'd go for it

I picked up a 360 last year off e-bay. For general use around the place I must say it got used more than my 488. The bonus with the 377 is its got two studs holding the bar which I think would make it a bit of an upgrade over the 360. Its got plenty of power for limbing and cutting small fire wood.
If you're looking for a full time firewood saw, I'd go with at least a 488, but for $50.00 you can't go wrong on the 377 for general use.:popcorn:

Latest posts

Back