Shipping Delay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel sorry for y'all Yanks. I'd move........f that place. :laugh:

I personally am on the edge of doing just that. It will onyl taske one job change and I'm gone. I'm sick of continuous bitter cold. When we moved up here I was hoping Global warming would take hold and that didn't pan out.

I had plans of being the first person on the block to plant royal palms.

Somebody send randy a set of golf shoes with spikes or a pair of corks so he can safely go back and forth from the house to the shop.

As of 6am this morning, the water main broke in town, and of course, it's where the main passes under the interstate. We've now resorted to melting snow, just so we can flush the toilets. No joke...
d88178c46e35de250d28b98a7ff0cd00.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As of 6am this morning, the water main broke in town, and of course, it's where the main passes under the interstate. We've now resorted to melting snow, just so we can flush the toilets. No joke...
d88178c46e35de250d28b98a7ff0cd00.jpg

Yeah.......that sucks.

it only gets bad when the power and internet go out. Get to sit in the dark in silence. Not bad for the first 20 minutes, by day 5 the fun wears off. :cry:
I'm prepared for a power outage. I've got the generator and plenty of gas. Not being able to flush toilets adds a whole new stress to a marriage. There's only so much of her sh** that I can handle.... Lol

Back