Shipping Delay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
18c070c73d8e55785e4fa2f14797dd56.jpg

This is looking out the door of my shop last week. You can't even tell that it was all shoveled clear 24hrs prior. We have spots in my yard that are close to 4' deep.
I just want it to melt so I can start working on firewood for next year. [emoji20] We've already burned close to 7 cord so far this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You guys complain about a little ice and a little snow. You better shut up when I complain about the 90 degree weather we get up here for a week or two.

It's OK Tea Kay........I hate hot weather......and cold weather. Snow.......and rain.

Yes Mark........I'm sitting inside with the wimmins. lol

It's OK Tea Kay........I hate hot weather......and cold weather. Snow.......and rain.

Yes Mark........I'm sitting inside with the wimmins. lol
This post makes me think you should live in a bubble. An airtight bubble, preferably. I can't imagine the fumes from all that pie......

18c070c73d8e55785e4fa2f14797dd56.jpg

This is looking out the door of my shop last week. You can't even tell that it was all shoveled clear 24hrs prior. We have spots in my yard that are close to 4' deep.
I just want it to melt so I can start working on firewood for next year. [emoji20] We've already burned close to 7 cord so far this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From the sounds of it, it looks like you got more snow removal equipment in that picture then the whole state of TN does.

Um shouldn't you be out in the shop working on saws? Just sayin.. ;)

You can load your fedex man up next week.
Considering the horrendous conditions outside he shouldn't be leaving the shop to make the treacherous trek to the house. He might actually get something done in there during mother nature's forced house arrest LOL

Um shouldn't you be out in the shop working on saws? Just sayin.. ;)

You can load your fedex man up next week.

Well........truth is, I am.

It was tough fighting my way the 50' from the back door to the shop.......but I finally made it.

Now if I can just get back home in these blizzard conditions. :laugh:

From the sounds of it, it looks like you got more snow removal equipment in that picture then the whole state of TN does.

With the fine work that comes out of Randy's shop, surely he must be able to at least weld up a dang snow shovel....right? Hell, with the state of emergency that TN is in with said "storm", he could make a killing making snow shovels.

I've heard that finger-ports help prevent snow from sticking inside the scoop...
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've got about 12" of snow here in central KY. Work cancelled tomorrow with pay :rock:. I put lockers in my truck this past summer and still had to dig out, just had 3 wheels spinning and sitting still (open front diff). I shoveled the bed full of snow for a little weight back there.

Back