Show me your Ford truck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spacemule said:
Here's my Ford truck. It looks a little like an '89 Chevy. :)

attachment.php

Space,
I prefer the body style previous to yours. I believe Chevy stopped making them in 87. That is my favorite truck, but they are not available in an extended cab version.

Last edited:
Finally got a pic of my truck since I got the cap off. It's been decapitated.:laugh:

rb_in_va said:
Space,
I prefer the body style previous to yours. I believe Chevy stopped making them in 87. That is my favorite truck, but they are not available in an extended cab version.

1987 was the last year for the halfton and 3/4 ton trucks, they did the 1 tons and some burbs till 91. My wood truck and my track truck is an 84 chevy, cant bet them.

our two "merco" 207d & 307d

sorry i'm just begining in this job but it's better than nothing !! ha ha ha did you ever see this kind of vehicles ? :laugh:

:deadhorse: max 110 km/h that's to say 70 mph... :bang: but running til more than 300 000 miles !:bowdown: :biggrinbounce2:

AbTeK said:

sorry i'm just begining in this job but it's better than nothing !! ha ha ha did you ever see this kind of vehicles ? :laugh:

:deadhorse: max 110 km/h that's to say 70 mph... :bang: but running til more than 300 000 miles !:bowdown: :biggrinbounce2:

Those are funny looking blue ovals on those trucks.

ow sorry i did not see this thread was only for FORD ! :dizzy: ... but i guess that there's no one here for MERCEDES !? :laugh: (oh! and i know that Ford makes such good trucks in america... but it's really not the case in europe :rolleyes: where german engineering is quite often better)

TreeCo said:
I wish we had Toyota 4 cyl. diesel pickup trucks here in the states.

I do too honestly. But they wouldn't help me with my current situation, unless they had the crew cab version like overseas.

most compact pickups were available with diesel power in the 1980s, including Toyota and Ford Ranger. My room mate ca 1988 had a 1984 Toyota with a diesel that had more than 500000 miles on it last time I heard....his problem was keeping the body and frame going, but the engine was durable. And I had a neighbour in Edmonton that had a Ford Ranger with what I assume was a Mazda diesel, smoky little beast on cold mornings when it filled up the street with smoke. I guess there just was not the demand for them....
GM made an durable v-6 diesel as I recall unrelated to the abortion of a 350 V-8 they flogged on unsuspecting customers that would have been great for light truck use IMHO.

Jumper said:
most compact pickups were available with diesel power in the 1980s, including Toyota and Ford Ranger.

Maybe they were more popular in Canada. I've seen a few Toyota diesels, but not too many. Why haven't you posted your Mazda/Ranger yet?

Here's the one I just got rid of, 03' worst vehicle I've ever owned.
Have a 2006 Ext. cab F350 too, should have learned my lesson. Anybody interested in buying?
Trying Chevy now, just got a 2500 HD, hopes it better:D

QUOTE=rb_in_va;534382]Those are funny looking blue ovals on those trucks.[/QUOTE]

Hey RB now they can stay....we can call them merc/fords. Too bad for Treeco. He won't like them anymore now.....:ices_rofl:

attachment.php

Back