Show me your Ford truck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought these new-Diesel 6.0's, brake booster and master cylinder went bad, trans computer problems, had to reflash several times because of dead pedal/surging, fuse panel burned up, front end shake, fuel pump went out, AC went out early and on and on and on. Can't even remember everything.
The 06' is a diesel too, took them 4 visits and over 35 days to find an electrical short-replaced damn near every piece of wiring in the truck.

F'ing thing took off on me tonight driving home with my daughter, started accelerating on it's own fast as we were driving down a a side street. Ford's customer service HQ is a joke, this truck qualifies for the lemon laws and should be bought back but they just ignore requests. So unless I get a lawyer I'm stuck.

:cry: I know, wha wha, wha

Maybe I shouldn't write all this I do want to sell it:) Great looking and riding trucks but...........

I bought these new-Diesel 6.0's, brake booster and master cylinder went bad, trans computer problems, had to reflash several times because of dead pedal/surging, fuse panel burned up, front end shake, fuel pump went out, AC went out early and on and on and on. Can't even remember everything.
The 06' is a diesel too, took them 4 visits and over 35 days to find an electrical short-replaced damn near every piece of wiring in the truck.

F'ing thing took off on me tonight driving home with my daughter, started accelerating on it's own fast as we were driving down a a side street. Ford's customer service HQ is a joke, this truck qualifies for the lemon laws and should be bought back but they just ignore requests. So unless I get a lawyer I'm stuck.

:cry: I know, wha wha, wha

Maybe I shouldn't write all this I do want to sell it:) Great looking and riding trucks but...........

The bas#@rds and that is the biggest reason we are where we are at Ford.......Customer Service....I wish you luck Todd and am glad no one was hurt.

Here's my 2004 Lariet

54e8.jpg

5119.jpg

1805.jpg

Last edited:
This ain't mine(wish it was) but I thought you blue oval boys would like to see it.

snapped these pics at a Longtrack Speedway event :)

17-02-2007Henry1.jpg

17-02-2007Henry.jpg

Is that the latest version of a Super Duty? '07 or '08? That looks like the perfect truck for me...for pullin' the loaded firewood trailer and haulin' my soon to be family...I'll wake up from my dream in a minute...:laugh:

Kevin

Back