Similarities

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

056kid

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was strolling today when I came to a small meadow. I saw a lot of things that reminded me of places on the east coast. What really got me was the damn old wild scrawberry. I thought those only existed where I come from. These Cascading Mountains feel more like home every day, besides the non replying to message assed locals around here, things are nice. Back home if you tried to get in touch with somebody, they would return the favor, around here it seems that folks have better things to do. . . . .

...besides the non replying to message assed locals around here, things are nice. Back home if you tried to get in touch with somebody, they would return the favor, around here it seems that folks have better things to do. . . . .

Hummm... I was thinking that was a "young person thing". And in addition to not returning my calls, if they borrow a tool, when done with it, they will call me and tell me *I* can come and pick it up! (Instead of returning it themselves as I would do.)

Is this just young people in Oregon?

These Cascading Mountains feel more like home every day, besides the non replying to message assed locals around here, things are nice.

Translation Ted?

Man I love wild strawberries! Santa Cruz county is a major exporter of strawberries and a friend of mine works for Driscoll, the biggest outfit. I get the biggest and best looking strawberries you can imagine. But the have no flavor and they are dry. The little strawberries I remember as a kid were much better and wild strawberries are even better.

Translation Ted?

Man I love wild strawberries! Santa Cruz county is a major exporter of strawberries and a friend of mine works for Driscoll, the biggest outfit. I get the biggest and best looking strawberries you can imagine. But the have no flavor and they are dry. The little strawberries I remember as a kid were much better and wild strawberries are even better.

No doubt. I get Driscoll stawberry's all the time. You'r a lucky dog 2dogs :)

I was strolling today when I came to a small meadow. I saw a lot of things that reminded me of places on the east coast. What really got me was the damn old wild scrawberry. I thought those only existed where I come from. These Cascading Mountains feel more like home every day, . . . . .

home is were the heart is.:msp_wink:

Really?! Are strawberries not grown in the east?

Wow.....Ok, Yes, strawberries are grown in the east. I just dont live next to a farm or have a good buddy that works for a strawberry farm, therefor i dont get the pick of the litter so to speake.

Latest posts

Back