Snow me your presents

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I haven't gotten all of them yet but I have a Stihl cant hook and pro splitting maul coming from my reward program points. Also a pair of hand pruners for Mom.

Santa dropped this off in the mail today though, and she's a dandy. Woods ported 346/350 hybrid thanks to @Red97. Got a monkey'd 199A under the hood...this thing absolutely screams! Unfortunately the rainstorm of the century is in progress so I can't put it in wood for a bit but boy oh boy did I piss rev it like a madman in the garage :)

20151226_213927.jpg

20151226_214041.jpg

All my presents were perfect but this one had the most meaning behind it. This was my great Grandfathers and my pops gave it to me yesterday. It hung on my parents mantle for years and it will be hung again. Not sure of the year but its a Winchester 22lr.

View attachment 473448
Looks like either a model 1896,or a 1903. Good shooting old guns.
A lot of folks used those to feed the family when times were tough.

Show me your favorite presents you got for Xmas (or other).

I got this Peavy/log jack. View attachment 473169
Oh yeah baby, can't wait to use this!
Nice...been wanting to buy a Woodchuck the same, to go with my 60" Logrite peavey and cant hook with log stands. That is sweet there.

No new screwdrivers, just took all my tools out of their toolboxes and bags and cleaned them up some with some oil and hit a few with the wire brush that needed it. Need to put them back.

My Christmas gifts:

- Farscape Season 2 - 8 DVD Box , and another DVD "Heat"
DSC02337.JPG

- a 5000mAh USB PowerBank with OTG function - I now have 17000mAh in mobile power supply at my disposal for my gadgets (2000 + 5000 + 10000)
DSC02338.JPG DSC02340.JPG

Everything else are snacks/food.

I am considering to gift me something nice myself, kinda still thinking about it as I don't "need" that gift but sure "want" it. ;)
I'll decide next week.

That sounds like a trick question! Has that saw seen any wood, at all? It's Pristine! Nice of the FIL!

Dave6390 in WI

No new screwdrivers, just took all my tools out of their toolboxes and bags and cleaned them up some with some oil and hit a few with the wire brush that needed it. Need to put them back.
I thought they were new too, Mine has the paint faded out and rubbed off and wrenches are scratched beyond making look new. That is a nice helmet too.

That sounds like a trick question! Has that saw seen any wood, at all? It's Pristine! Nice of the FIL!

Dave6390 in WI
Its had about 4 gas tanks run through it. Its been cleaned and filed after each run. Has only cut brush and saplings behind my house so far.

Latest posts

Back