So whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ekka, Great safety helmet on the flyer. Be nice to JimmyQ. He IS an arborist but a landscaper too. My only disappointment with the replant was that it was all turf-I was hoping to see a tree.

Stumper, I would have loved to put a new tree in but its a fairly well packed yard allready, I have a new client that I am taking over general landscape contracting for that I am gonna push for some trees and some nice tree wells around her existing big doug firs and native red alders and paper birches.

Hey

I was just mucking around Jimmyq, nice grass ... keep off it! ;)

Looks like you cleaned up that plum tree nice, good on ya.

The guy with the soft top in the photo is Timberbeast from Alaska, I didn't have the wide angle lense to fit me in!!!! He's like a sports ducati, I;m a harley fat boy.

You'll get some cool pics today as he's coming out with us, and some-one can actually man the camera's

Bugger, i missed out on meeting Timberbeast! Ah well i just might have to cruz over to Alaska ;)

What did you think of NZ Timber?

Gigi! What do your guys think about the cooling bandanna/hardhat things you ordered? I like the bandanna ones, but not so much the hardhat things.

Trimmed some 80' Cottonwoods for the Army Corp of Engineers at one of their parks along the Stanislaus river.

Today I blew off work(Nobody was scheduled for today-I have a list of people waiting but nobody expected me today) and went fishing. :cool:
Yesterday I climbed an Ash on the ankle I seriously sprained last Friday.-Easy climb but climbing on a sprain sucks the lips of of moose-quite large and hairy. It took about twice as long as it should have 'cause I was having to go slow and baby it.

wow i didnt know the csiro had done a report on them!in the "competitive edge"link i might invest for next summer

Those aren't the ones I've seen before. The type I'm interested in has pockets that you put Blue Ice packs in and that keeps you cool. I'm not too crazy about wearing a soaking wet garment.

Anyone seen the type I'm talking about?

Latest posts

Back