So whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Five hockey games today at a tourney in nets, and folks I am feeling DEAD. The last game was the pits.... my legs were like concrete and we lost severely` (Not all my fault). Anyways it was fun, and I won a golf shirt, so I guess the aim was met. Off to Honolulu Sunday for a few days....

funny that

i too seem to work for the wife and mortgage, it sucks i want toys for me not a new floor or wardrobe, or a new fence or something mundane that goin to get covered in dust. i want bikes and fast cars etc. wrong career choice then !

yep nightmare alright !!! but so long as i`ve got enough coin, for a few beers i`m alright and lets face it our work/ fun is shed loads better than any poxy office job

Dang! It's hard to get rich that way. I had the pleasure of TD more easy pines, just set a rope and pull.
It's supposed to rain here, tomorrow. :(

Went to work in the six in of snow we got last night..trimming for the city.....Oh,yeah and it rained all day -feel like a wet ragdoll.....

I think you just worked in some of the worst weather conditions a treeguy can experience. You have my respect for just suckin it up and knockin down another day. You ARE New York's Finest.

It's cruel, though, that you should have to freeze yer doughballs off to do it. You d'man.

JimmyQ, you live up in some of the most beautiful area I've ever seen. I was able to do an event out of Whistler that had us in your deep mountain wilderness for 6 days. Awesome, just awesome!

i dont hear much goin on (here) is everybody slow right now or is it just me? are people just waiting for taxes to come back to have tree work done?

Latest posts

Back