So what did you do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Foil taped up a duct that had old, broken tape on it. Put Screens over two attic vents, where the old scrren had rotted off and sprayed 3in1 in my door locks, so they would fuction smoothly in the cold. Got to put my 3700 all the way back together after putting the rim sprocket on. I replaced the spark plug too.

Pushed snow for a few hours. We got about a foot. Wind blowing hard enough to fill up the yard, but it also cleaned off the lane. I'm happy to make that trade.

Clipped poison oak vines on trees. Thought about what I need to do to clear an area to get at a couple of trees I want. Started with the bush hog. Realized I need a skid steer. Realized ain't got no money for no skid steer. Told self to be thankful for what I do have. Told self don't be a p$$y and to get out there with the chainsaw and clearing saw/brush cutter. That's more than the axe, shovel, and two mules your paw paw had to clear the land.

Rebuilt a couple 50hp Honda powerheads.

f66601d6d0aaad1ea37331030ce3119b.jpg

Painted one bedroom. Like that tractor Weimedog. I own a romanian Universal 650 M tractor and i built a snow plow from scratch. A frame on the front of the tractor, two arms and one cylinder. The blade was a 5mm water heater.

Ran 8 1/2 miles on trails this morning, stopped by to see my mother and got stumped by a CIH CX 100 tractor. The main transmission would not go in gear, bled the clutch and now the high/low is stuck in neutral and won't go in gear either.

Latest posts

Back