So what's the current Two stroke oil favorite for

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not trying to start an oil war or super long post but I know there is a good chance I do.

I need to buy some more and want to know what folks are useing. Several years back I used some bel rat, the. Uses a few quarts of amsoil, then got some Lucas but quit when someone told me it left their says dryer and less oily residue than other worse oils so I quit useing it. I got a qt of Raiseman semi syn that I just used up last I mixed. I am going to have to use the last of the Lucas that I have untill I buy something else and was wondering what folks are useing these days.
Since I'm in Europe/Romania, I use Motul 2T 800 off road synthetic. Couldn't be more happy. Although those brands you mention above are probably just as good if not better!

Running the cheapest fuel at the moment here as gas is 4.19 here
Wait for a few days. It's gonna be at least $5 dollars a gallon. We in romania allready pay $6.5 US dollar equivalent in Ron for a gallon.(it was 7.2 ron per 1 liter of gas,could get to 10-12 ron per liter any day now... Thats $10 US dollars for a gallon...)

I run Dominator in my air-cooled 2-stroke '74 Yamaha RD350. I've got a pile of money in that engine - I did my research in '09 and picked the best oil I could find. Saber would've worked great as a premix too, but I wanted to keep the OE oil injection, and Saber was a bit too thick. Also, the pump was designed to run at 50:1 or heavier - Dominator was the perfect oil for that. I've run the bike 6k HARD miles over the years, and compression is still triple digits cold, exactly what it was after the rebuild break-in period was done.

View attachment 960649
Got the same engine that’s going to end up in my hardtail chopper build just bc I have a 2 stroke addiction.

We always have LPG 😁🤕
Too bad all big trucks that are important run on diesel... And no matter how you drive a TIR semi truck it will still "drink" 40-45 liters per 100kms. Only with no trailer it might use "only" 19 liters per 100kms , as did a 2015 Mercedes Actros 1851 (510 hp truck) tested by me from Ulm germany to Buzau county (about 1800kms)...
Nevermind 8x4 tipper trucks ,used for gravels ,sand or asphalt road works/bulding... Those things rarely go below 50 liters per 100kms...
Even a brand new Ford 4142 tipper truck 8x4 manual gearbox doesn't "drinks" under 50 liters per 100kms... No matter how nice I drive that thing...

Attachments

• IMG-20190606-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20190606-WA0009.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20190606-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20190606-WA0008.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 3
I have always tought that truck burns between 30-35 L/100km....
😁 No way. Big semitrucks called TIR here in europe have a fuel consumption when loaded with the legal weight of 20-22 tons will burn on long trips 40 liters of fuel diesel or more ,if the roads goes through mountains. The rest of the big 40 tons trucks will be above 45-50 liters of diesel fuel almost always. That ford 4142 with 500kms on the dash so basically new truck had on a 400kms trip an average consumption of 35-38 liters of diesel fuel per 100kms. And was empty all the time,since I was going to a highway building site. It weighs 16,7 tons empty. The most I seen on the scale(since its mandatory to weigh in before you get the transport papers)was 51,8 tons of dense pure granit rock gravel ,not a spec of normal soil or anything lighter in that load. It barely moved even with going through all 16 gears with half gears included.
There are bigger trucks like Volvo FMX with 5 axles wich will weigh in 70 tons or more when fully loaded.
Its all down to the volume of the tipper ,that ford 4142 has 20 cubic meter load space, Volvo FMX has even more space in the back. Most 8x4 tippers are 18 cubic meters loading space. Trucking industry will be the most affected by this war. After that everything in supermarkets or stores will get expensive too. Including food because agriculture is done with diesel trucks or equipment...
Things can only go bad in the future.

Most of us americans are getting paid next to nothing at work imagine $7.25 per hour and $1.50 is taken from your pay every hour for taxes.
That is the current rate where i live i am only bringing home right now $200 per week.
That is low pay considering living costs! And now this ukraine war, you're definitely gonna have a hard time! As many others!

That is low pay considering living costs! And now this ukraine war, you're definitely gonna have a hard time! As many others!
I work two jobs and drive a scooter to and from work most days to save money. Glad i didn't have to pay fuel bill on the truck used by the public works department 70 gallons of it went into the fuel tank and the rest in the transfer tank.
This is diesel cost here.
275604090_10228548730169014_5771471244129747432_n.jpg

I work two jobs and drive a scooter to and from work most days to save money. Glad i didn't have to pay fuel bill on the truck used by the public works department 70 gallons of it went into the fuel tank and the rest in the transfer tank.
This is diesel cost here.
View attachment 972210
Well lets see if my math is right 890 divided by 166 gallons that's $5,36 US dollars per gallon of diesel fuel!
We pay here in Buzau county ,Romania, now as in TODAY 8 ron per liter of diesel fuel(cheapest type),multiply by 4 since we want the price for 1 gallon and = 32 ron. One US dollar costs today 4,48 ron. 32 ron divided by 4,48 = 7,14 US dollars for 1 gallon of "cheapest" diesel fuel in Romania... And monthly salary is around 2000 Ron here 🤕 (that's around $400US dollars).
If those $hitheads in Russia don't shake hands, go home and forget about "THE WAR", it might well and very soon turn into a $10 US dollar for 1 gallon of diesel fuel...
But I do hope they're "ambitious" enough and exchange some nukes ,since that's what Vladimir(the other vladimir) JEW Zelenskiy seems to want from the other Vladimir BASTARD PUTIN ,ambitious little christian orthodox CRIMINAL...
I really honestly want them to nuke themselves. About time if you ask me!

Regarding the minimal vage.....its "au pair" with ours.....5.5eur/h +/- taxes....and you end up with 950-980euros per month.....

Regarding the war....in 1991 we had balkan wars here.....for me.....Vladimir is copy of Miloševič....to the last detail.

You as Romanian would understand this picture.... ;) hope that this will be his destiny at the end!

ceausecu-execution.jpg

Well lets see if my math is right 890 divided by 166 gallons that's $5,36 US dollars per gallon of diesel fuel!
We pay here in Buzau county ,Romania, now as in TODAY 8 ron per liter of diesel fuel(cheapest type),multiply by 4 since we want the price for 1 gallon and = 32 ron. One US dollar costs today 4,48 ron. 32 ron divided by 4,48 = 7,14 US dollars for 1 gallon of "cheapest" diesel fuel in Romania... And monthly salary is around 2000 Ron here 🤕 (that's around $400US dollars).
If those $hitheads in Russia don't shake hands, go home and forget about "THE WAR", it might well and very soon turn into a $10 US dollar for 1 gallon of diesel fuel...
But I do hope they're "ambitious" enough and exchange some nukes ,since that's what Vladimir(the other vladimir) JEW Zelenskiy seems to want from the other Vladimir BASTARD PUTIN ,ambitious little christian orthodox CRIMINAL...
I really honestly want them to nuke themselves. About time if you ask me!
You don't want a nuclear exchange the fall out would wipe out half of Europe and plus it is stupid to even consider the thought.

Latest posts

Back