So what's the current Two stroke oil favorite for

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P.S. CJ , Burt Bassett was the principal owner at Pro-5 , Larry Rugland was his right hand man . Larry has returned to LRM in Menomine Wisconsin. , his hometown a few yrs back bud !
P.S.S. Thanks CJ for the point of clarification . I heard that the reduction of 2 T bike participation in the open or elite class was due to more stringent epa regulations that hamstring this development & usage rather than a pure marketing ploy , in Sanctioned Events ! Like I said previously , that's what happened in the street bike class adios smelly / smokey 2 stroke riders ! I have been out of the bike racing scene too long lol. However , I agree with the burden on young developmental drivers , who are financially at a loss to obtain high quality racing equipment & parts. . I remember when as an independent racer , it got to the point that you had to have factory backing to be competitive . Aftermarket parts & backyard tuning no longer cut it . I ran 2 to 3 yr old chassis's with yr end new factory engines , & of course it was not a level playing field (track or course) a big disadvantage. It was refreshing when I got factory hand me downs as a factory associate driver eventually !

Ok continue , it changes state from a semi viscous fluid to a semi gaseous state , what does the release of formerly dissolved oxygen do to btu rating of this pending fuel charge ?
Your nuts. That oxygen isn't released until combustion breaks the chemical bonds...SMH.
So here we have someone that wants to argue the more complex points of fuels and oils and doesn't even have a basic understanding of what's happening..
And oxygen is not a fuel. It has zero BTU.

Thank you! Not name dropping dudes that were relevant 50 years ago in a totally different application.
I suppose your personality & character faults are the basis for your continuing travels & exploits , certainly have few demonstrated people skills to maintain any form of reasonable decorum . Just continued demeaning & derogatory comments , when push comes to shove toward anyone who doesn't drink your kool-aid . Not even a little respect for your elders . I suppose you were a only child Ben , coddled & spoiled , inverted initially , demonstrated difficulty associating with his peers ? Getting close Ben ? Anyhow I am out of here , your becoming tiresome brother , you have been taken to water & drowned !

I suppose your personality & character faults are the basis for your continuing travels & exploits , certainly have few demonstrated people skills to maintain any form of reasonable decorum . Just continued demeaning & derogatory comments , when push comes to shove toward anyone who doesn't drink your kill-aid . Not even a little respect for your elders . I suppose you were a only child Ben , coddled & spoiled , inverted initially , demonstrated difficulty associating with his peers ? Getting close Ben ? Anyhow I am out of here , your becoming tiresome brother , you have been taken to water & drowned !
As with most things your not even remotely close.
How about you try to refute what I said in my last post instead of engaging in some lame ad hominem attack.

Its funny that now KTM sells more two strokes than Suz, Kawasaki and Honda sell dirt bikes.

No, not even close. Ktm is only 250000 roughly 2 and 4 stoke bikes where just Honda is around 15 million world wide. Love my ktm euro trash but they have a LONG way to go to get to anything that resembles Hondas bank roll! Cj

I'm talking US sales. And admittedly the numbers I am referring to where off road bike sales from several years ago. Might have changed given the surge in purchasing related to covid.
I should point out also that MX bike sales are dead while off road sales are doing better. KTM sells way more off road bikes than the others.
MX with the move to four strokes and higher technology is a very expensive sport nowadays.

Your nuts. That oxygen isn't released until combustion breaks the chemical bonds...SMH.
So here we have someone that wants to argue the more complex points of fuels and oils and doesn't even have a basic understanding of what's happening..
And oxygen is not a fuel. It has zero BTU.
Your a moron in wolf's clothing , the oxygen is released during phase change during the partial vacuum within the crankcase (no such thing as a perfect vacuum , guess you slept through that class) increasing the air volume & density within the fuel charge , that is what mbte does oxygenates the fuel & increases the octane value . During compression & ignition it also increases the rate of burn , thats also what a oxygen enrichened fuel charge readily does Ben . Anyhow arrogance is not a virtue Ben , carry on entittled one , since your intention is always to make things personal or pout when some one does not bow down to your revelations , perhaps anger management therapy could help you , you come a cross as a very frustrated individual , all most borderline narcissistic , anyhow here ends the lesson .. Cheers !

Your a moron in wolf's clothing , the oxygen is released during phase change within the partial vacuum within the crankcase (no such thing as a perfect vacuum , guess you slept through that class) increasing the air volume & density within the fuel charge , that is what mbte does oxygenates the fuel & increases the octane value . During compression it also increases the rate of burn , thats also what a oxygen enrichened fuel charge readily does Ben . Anyhow arrogance is not a virtue Ben , carry on entittled one , since your intention is always to make things personal or pout when some one does not bow down to your revelations , perhaps anger management therapy could help you , you come a cross as a very frustrated individual , all most borderline narcissistic , anyhow here ends the lesson .. Cheers !
No, it's not... you are totally wrong per usual.
In a refinery we take products and transform them from gas to liquids and from liquids to gas on a regular basis. They don't change chemical composition. Just like condensing steam back to water doesn't result in in splitting the h2o molecule into hydrogen and water. To do that you need to break the molecular bonds with electrolysis.
This is basic stuff...

I’m running some raisman full synthetic. Stinks a little. Had to open one of my saws up recently. Looked oily inside. 32:1. I’m sure I could use less. Got some Kawasaki oil next I think. Then I’ll buy something different. Or find a good sale. And continue the madness within me of trying different oil without any care in the world. Except Lucas. Which I hate

I’m running some raisman full synthetic. Stinks a little. Had to open one of my saws up recently. Looked oily inside. 32:1. I’m sure I could use less. Got some Kawasaki oil next I think. Then I’ll buy something different. Or find a good sale. And continue the madness within me of trying different oil without any care in the world. Except Lucas. Which I hate
Like my conclusion with saber i tried a few years ago it sooty in the port but left a nasty looking flakey scale on top of the piston

I looked at raisman oil on hlsproparts and coundn't help but notice a site carries a lot of stuff but a lot seems expensive.

I looked at raisman oil on hlsproparts and coundn't help but notice a site carries a lot of stuff but a lot seems expensive.
I got it there lol obviously. I needed to spend a few more bucks for free shipping to occur. That’s how I ended up with it. At the time I certainly didn’t need to buy any.

Latest posts

Back