So what's the current Two stroke oil favorite for

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, more conjecture! What negative properties? What proof can you offer to back your claims? You incessantly make claims, insist that they are facts, and get "Torqued" when you are challenged about them. Your level of narcissism is off the charts!

I find it suspect when a company can't be honest about the ingredients of its products. All sorts of nastiness in this S.H.I.T. , I have never purchased a VP product and now I never will!
View attachment 960281
It's a race gas. They contain lead.
I would not use leaded fuel in a Chainsaw and I've said has much many times.
However, VP makes good products. Probably the best at making race gas.
One other thing to consider is an MSDS isn't a recipe. It only shows the toxic components.
As for ethanol. Why don't you call up VP and tell the idiots why don't they just use ethanol..

Which one would that be?
Sounds like you need to fill out a hurt feelers report.
Sounds like your a hurt in individual who can't read , shut your lips , open your eyes & read
More verbal diarrhea. And warfarin is still in use BTW.
I never said it was not still in use idiot !

One other thing to consider is an MSDS isn't a recipe. It only shows the toxic components.
As for ethanol. Why don't you call up VP and tell the idiots why don't they just use ethanol..
Duh , you think Sherlock , toxilogical effects actually registers lmao . Your so bright your mother probably called you sunny !

I anticipate a story about how one time in 1940 your were racing saws against Andreas Stihl himself..
Hell , now ratchet jaws replying to his own posts . Ben you have been requested in a very polite manner more than once to keep to the oil . Try growing up a little Mr 1st Class jerk !

This is F'n hilarious! This fuel IS O. P. E. fuel. With LEAD IN IT!!!
I don't need a recipe, I want honesty!
An MSDS does not just highlight toxicity of components in a product, It goes far beyond that!
"THE BEST" is always subjective!

So the product page does indicate the presence of MTBE but nothing about lead. And then wants to compare its performance against NON-Oxygenated pump gas? YA they tha BEST.......at Marketing BS!
Opera Snapshot_2022-01-29_153038_VP 2 stroke.png
Opera Snapshot_2022-01-28_234029_VP race fuel.png

Ok, I have enjoyed reading this thread and seen the comments starting to get a bit hot shall we say, so it's time to calm down and just enjoy your saws whatever you run them on. If everyone followed what the manufacture advises regarding fuel & oil ALL saws would run as they were made to and everyone would be happy wouldnt they?
NO.... and why not! because we are human and love to try this and that in the hope it may go a little faster or save a little money or some other reason only you will know. Lets face it, over half the people why buy a brand new saw dont even look at the manual! they think they know better because they probably has a saw for years and you cant tell them what to do, we all know these and they are the first to have a saw stop running. You see it all the time on here, from carb setting to plug gap. It's obvious some shouldnt be let near a saw but some learn while others go through life being carried by others. So many oils out there these days and most will do the job, the biggest problem is the saw is not being used right! a blunt chain being the cause of so many problems and combine that with someone cutting at less than full throttle and your heading for huge problems. If your scratching your head and thinking whats he talking about then its probably time you stepped back and started from scratch. Carbon is a killer of saws I have seen so many pistons ruined just through ignorance. I could go on but life is too short, use what the manufacturer tells you at the ratio they say. Some will say its too lean, all my saws are older and all run at 50/1 and never ever had a piston marked or a saw over heat. Later years I have been using Aspen 2 and that has their own oil at 50/1 ready mixed and with the same clean results, you can knock the oil companies all you like but some somewhere is having good results and swears by their brand. Which brings me back to knowing how to run a saw and keep it sharp, if you ignore that your going to wreck your saw and probably blame the oil or the make of saw or a cloud passing over head. When its the ignorant human who knows it all and dont need to read the owners manual :****you:
Some are destine to go through life chasing their tails I guess:cool:
Have fun, enjoy and be nice:heart:

This is F'n hilarious! This fuel IS O. P. E. fuel. With LEAD IN IT!!!
I don't need a recipe, I want honesty!
An MSDS does not just highlight toxicity of components in a product, It goes far beyond that!
"THE BEST" is always subjective!

So the product page does indicate the presence of MTBE but nothing about lead. And then wants to compare its performance against NON-Oxygenated pump gas? YA they tha BEST.......at Marketing BS!
View attachment 960511
View attachment 960502
Mrx02 is made for MX bikes. Not O P E.

WOW! I once just wanted to know that the Dominator I bought was reasonable for my saws,,,,,now know way too much about bikes and sleds. If I saw an answer about my oil I missed it. Skipped a few (maybe many) pages. Y'all enjoy pissing in each others Wheaties.
Dominater is great for a chainsaw boss. Legit. Likely one of the best out there. Mastermind has switched to it. Several others have as well. Fella named egg shooter did some testing for fun. Dominater was basically the best out there

I run Dominator in my air-cooled 2-stroke '74 Yamaha RD350. I've got a pile of money in that engine - I did my research in '09 and picked the best oil I could find. Saber would've worked great as a premix too, but I wanted to keep the OE oil injection, and Saber was a bit too thick. Also, the pump was designed to run at 50:1 or heavier - Dominator was the perfect oil for that. I've run the bike 6k HARD miles over the years, and compression is still triple digits cold, exactly what it was after the rebuild break-in period was done.

IMG_3896.jpeg

Back