Some "co-ordinated" 3 saw plans

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark, Joe, Walt, anybody: Feel free to add some pics. That was the whole idea, this isn't some kind of private thread. The more the better. Need some Stihls and Dolmars. 115SI-120SI-143 would be a good Dolmar plan. There should be all kinds of Stihl possibilities. Poulans, Partners, Pioneers. More Mac's and Homelites too. Be cool if somebody could come up with something unique, like a 950-970-999 Olympyk set. Keep 'em coming. :msp_smile:

Mark, Joe, Walt, anybody: Feel free to add some pics. That was the whole idea, this isn't some kind of private thread. The more the better. Need some Stihls and Dolmars. 115SI-120SI-143 would be a good Dolmar plan. There should be all kinds of Stihl possibilities. Poulans, Partners, Pioneers. More Mac's and Homelites too. Be cool if somebody could come up with something unique, like a 950-970-999 Olympyk set. Keep 'em coming. :msp_smile:

Ill try to get some pics tonight.

Here is a Partner 3 saw plan. A 500, 7000+ and a P-100 super.

attachment.php

I'll do some more at another time.

Last edited:
For some reason, I really like the looks of that 1989 50 Special Spike.
It must be that orange brake handle. I'm a sucker for 80's retro!

Tropical downpour is keeping me from my workshop at present but found a pic of this incongruous trio. Not strictly related by decal or year but all real Poulans underneath.
P1010849-1.jpg

Al.

I had to do some digging to come up with some combos that spike60 didn't already show. I guess our taste in saws is very much the same.;)

Anyway here are a couple. Sorry the pics aren't the greatest.
Silvertops: 50, 601, 751
Digitals: 2050, 2163W, 2095

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice thread Spike ! I like these unmolested saws and the fact that they're used/enjoyed by you all . I still rem. the first time I heard of and ran a Jonsereds chainsaw . It was my friend's , we graduated HS then worked together a year or two later . It was 1979 . I marveled at how fast , light , and smooth it was compared to the Remmys , Homies , and Stihls that I had run . I was addicted . :clap:

Great pictures guys!!! I think Mark's Partner 3some is my favorite. Maybe it's partly b/c I have the same 3some except my 70 is a P70 and not nearly as pretty as his. Mark that is a great looking P100, and you already know how much I like that 7000+.

Great pictures guys!!! I think Mark's Partner 3some is my favorite. Maybe it's partly b/c I have the same 3some except my 70 is a P70 and not nearly as pretty as his. Mark that is a great looking P100, and you already know how much I like that 7000+.

Rod, it figured you would like that! I like my Partners for sure and am still looking for a cherry 5000+.

Back