some stupid saw dealer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol well how would you feel about buying from a dishonest seller when i buy a saw from ebay i price accordingly on condition and always plan on rebuild now im stuck having to buy a cylinder for it

lol well how would you feel about buying from a dishonest seller when i buy a saw from ebay i price accordingly on condition and always plan on rebuild now im stuck having to buy a cylinder for it

And how is anyone here going to change the outcome of the deal? You need to take the issue up with the seller rather than complaining about it here.

Capitalization, punctuation and spell check would also help your cause.

You can solve alot of things by not being irate and ranting. I know if I made a mistake I would own up too it and help anybody I sold parts/saws too. Have you contacted the seller in a reasonable manner?

had 182 in it and will need attention on a couple bolts and i did message him and no response waiting for that

muffler is from 046 no coil no carb took screw from adjuster no clutch drum no throttle linkage no linkage for shutoff choke no recoil no air filter mount

i dont like doing that i try to work with the seller i was a month getting money back where i ordered one battery tray from a company and they sent me 2 then i had to pay for the shipping back and wait on the money kept getting excuses like it hasnt went through our processing office yet and so forth and such even tried calling the guy and no answer when i called ill wait and see if he will work with me and if not ill give back bad feedback ive only had to do that twice and both times was because the seller didnt ship out the saw one was over a month the other was over a week

i use to do mechanics work at my buddys garage and we stocked light bulbs and i didnt have to look at computer or take a lightbulb out to match with i deal with one parts store here in my town because they know the parts they are selling and are continuously take more classes to keep up with the changes

If the saw was "not as described" then the return process is quite simple. If you don't feel like what you got is worth what you paid then just file a return. If you don't want to return it, then part it out or start shopping for what you need to put it in order. If I had near $200 in it, I'd send it back for a refund. (unless you got what they described, then take your lumps and shop more carefully next time)

if i send it back they will be reimbursing my shipping costs it wasnt my fault they hid what cylinder was on it it was false advertising in saying was running when was no way it could

If the 046 P&C are good and OEM, negotiate a deal with him first.

Those 2 in good shape would yield you $100 easily.

Try to make lemonade out of your lemons.

You may be able to get a partial refund and do well on the transaction.

There is broken bolts and the upper hole for the felling spike

Back