Spike's 2014 GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And fall colors will make the trip very enjoyable!!!

Just got 044 #2 running again today, it was the coil.

Very strange. I have heard of coils not working when they get hot, but this one would go for about 30 seconds, then crap. I thought it was fuel!

SPIKE, I'm sorry bud but have to pull out from this, and wont be able to bring the Donuts Saturday.

Had a death through work, and the arraignments, while not yet fully finalized, are looking Friday- Saturday.

So have a good time, Ill catch you next time, and raise a Beer once the cookies are cut :chainsaw:

Super comes up to me this morning and ask if I could work Saturday, my response was "not really unless you need me" his response "I need you" gave him the ole, I gotta talk to the wife. I hate to lie to him, we go back some and I am treated well there, but I will try and weasel my way out tomorrow.

Hey Bob, how early will you be there.

I'll be there by 8:00.

Wood is coming tonight. We will be doing set up and such tomorrow afternoon. Tonight I'll be fussing with some saws at the home workshop. Mostly chain stuff. Still don't know what saws I'm bringing. Kind of feel like bringing some old oddball stuff along with the ported saws. You going to pack that 2188?

I'll be there by 8:00.

Wood is coming tonight. We will be doing set up and such tomorrow afternoon. Tonight I'll be fussing with some saws at the home workshop. Mostly chain stuff. Still don't know what saws I'm bringing. Kind of feel like bringing some old oddball stuff along with the ported saws. You going to pack that 2188?
Thanks, I sold the 2188, but it might still show up. After the elbow surgery I got rid of both my big saws. See you Saturday, did you get a lot of rain last nite.

Back