Spike's 2014 GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sharpen your chains boys; lotta big stuff here. Got one nice 30" piece that's 15 feet long. All ready for Lee and his bored out 166. :)

Not much small stuff, and I don't see anything that would be called easy splittin with mauls. Is Matt going to have that lever-axe thing?

Things are shaping up good here. Might post a pic or 2 later.

I'm going to try and come up in the morning but have to leave early to go yo work ?
Could you please post the address for the GPS .
I'm only bringing a saw or 2 . Short trip.
Ty
Chris

Sharpen your chains boys; lotta big stuff here. Got one nice 30" piece that's 15 feet long. All ready for Lee and his bored out 166. :)

Not much small stuff, and I don't see anything that would be called easy splittin with mauls. Is Matt going to have that lever-axe thing?

Things are shaping up good here. Might post a pic or 2 later.
Great wood, sweet deal!

Mike, there's going to be plenty of food here so don't worry.

Start time is 9:00. We just have to set up a few logs/cutting stations and then we can make as much noise and sawdust as we want. It goes until we run out of wood, fuel, or ambition.

Everyone have a safe trip and I'll see you boys in the morning.

Any real early birds; we're all having breakfast at the Pineview @ 7:00.

I really enjoyed my first GTG at Bob's last year and was looking forward to returning this year. Unfortunately life got in the way so I hope everyone that makes it tomorrow has a great time. Bob and his crew are great hosts!

Latest posts

Back