Spike's GTG III

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm leaving any and all entertainment up to Spike, who did hint he may wear Lederhosen.

Well, that all depends on how cold it is. :msp_razz:

Got a little update on the food. Our caterer buddy is also a landscaper, and his Exmark needed some work, so he is bringing some trays of goodies and the steam tables to keep them warm. Sausage and peppers, pulled pork, chili, and some potatoe salad and cole slaw as sides. Eric is more a caterer than a landscaper, and believe me, we are in good hands with him. So between that and what guys are bringing, we need not worry about being hungry.

Well, that all depends on how cold it is. :msp_razz:

Got a little update on the food. Our caterer buddy is also a landscaper, and his Exmark needed some work, so he is bringing some trays of goodies and the steam tables to keep them warm. Sausage and peppers, pulled pork, chili, and some potatoe salad and cole slaw as sides. Eric is more a caterer than a landscaper, and believe me, we are in good hands with him. So between that and what guys are bringing, we need not worry about being hungry.

Looks to me like there is going to be quite the spread. In my experience hunger has never been an issue at GTGs.

I got my Dolmar CT running right, and made a set of spikes for it. Can't wait to sink it in a big log.

I also picked up another Poulan Pro 655 that I want to try out. And a Homelite 2100S.

If anybody wants to see a particular muscle saw, post it up. Between Leeha and I we should have most covered.

I got my Dolmar CT running right, and made a set of spikes for it. Can't wait to sink it in a big log.

I also picked up another Poulan Pro 655 that I want to try out. And a Homelite 2100S.

If anybody wants to see a particular muscle saw, post it up. Between Leeha and I we should have most covered.

Just somthing Big and obnoxiouse to make the day memorable :chainsaw:

Back