Spike's GTG III

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let me pre warn you. the 562xp bob has there is like a drug and once you have had it once your hooked. just telling you this info so you will know the bring your check book :laugh:

let me pre warn you. the 562xp bob has there is like a drug and once you have had it once your hooked. just telling you this info so you will know the bring your check book :laugh:

I tested that saw in January, and real interested to see how it feels now thats its "woke up".

How far did you take this one , All the way ?

I've heard nasty things about that saw :D

3144 New York 28 Shokan, NY 12481

I was just up there for a wedding in June. I was a couple of miles down the road in Boiceville. I even stopped by and bought a few things at the Stihl shop up there that just reopened under new management. I stayed at that place that's owned by one of the two girls on the B-52's. Pretty nice area. But it was pricey. Are there any reasonable motels around there? I have a six hour drive and I am concerned that the leaves will be changing and everyone will be booked up.

the 562xp that i did for bob is a work saw. all day every day work saw. but it is indeed a nasty little fella

Tastes best when served over a bed of sauerkraut and red cabbage, covered in sweet Bavarian mustard and washed down with a liter or two of pilsner. However, we know the bier has to wait until the saws go quiet.

That sounds great. I can almost smell it. I'll look for some potent mistard to go with that. :tongue2:

I was just up there for a wedding in June. I was a couple of miles down the road in Boiceville. I even stopped by and bought a few things at the Stihl shop up there that just reopened under new management. I stayed at that place that's owned by one of the two girls on the B-52's. Pretty nice area. But it was pricey. Are there any reasonable motels around there? I have a six hour drive and I am concerned that the leaves will be changing and everyone will be booked up.

Yeah, Kate's place is cool, but a bit pricey like you said. Best lodging options are the familiar sounding hotels in Kingston, which is only 11 miles down the road. The little places up here will be booked with the leaf peepers, plus it's the Columbus Day weekend deal.

Colors are starting to look pretty good, and the forecast for Sat is looikng perfect.

Addictive is right. This saw could be the most popular girl on the dance floor this Saturday. Even the Husky guys are anxious to try it.

Any One interested in a Just Traded Jonny 625? Starts and runs could use a good cleaning and tuning. Needs brake work probably broken brake band? If someone is interested I could have Steve bring it along?

Scott

Sux for me :msp_mad: . I'm only 1.25 hrs away and I have to work Sat. , with no chance of getting out of it :mad2:.
I've wanted to meet some of you fellow afficianados for quite some time , and this day would've been perfect ......... except for employment obligations .
Do you think you'll still be hanging out past 4:00pm ? I can probably make it by 4:30ish , if anyone's still standing .

John

Tastes best when served over a bed of sauerkraut and red cabbage, covered in sweet Bavarian mustard and washed down with a liter or two of pilsner. However, we know the bier has to wait until the saws go quiet.

Sounds like you are going to have a mini 'Oktoberfest' up there. Are the girls gonna dressed up in their "dirndl" as well ??? :hmm3grin2orange:

Back