sprinkled donuts and pretty nurses

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can set up camp at Windrock Lodge.

Av, I'm bringing every weapon I have. If you haven't had a serios wreck on a wheeler, I'm sure it will happen the 2nd week of June.

Woodcutters on Wheels, this is gonna be FUN.

Are we talking the 12th & 13th of June?

AV, the "13th" might not be a good idea for you.........:taped:

Uh oh.....just reading the "Campground rules".....{No alcoholic beverages allowed}{No weapons allowed}
no guns & no beer ? .....sigh.....

RD

Last edited:
Are we talking the 12th & 13th of June?

AV, the "13th" might not be a good idea for you.........:taped:

Uh oh.....just reading the "Campground rules".....{No alcoholic beverages allowed}{No weapons allowed}
no guns & no beer ? .....sigh.....

RD

That would be great,an AS ATV ride. As far as the 13th, I avoid that like the plague, although nothing has ever happened to me on a 13th before.Except the chili cheese hotdog and boomerang incident, but I really should have seen that coming a mile away...

As far as the "alcolholic beverages go, I dont camp at the windrock campground, to many rules and restrictions.There is another campground down the road about two miles to camp, and even though its nice with good hot showers and such they dont care what you do as long as you keep the noise down after 10pm.They have access to the trail head as well, no loading up to do.
I like your camper motorseven,but I camp real poor man style.In a tent!

Last edited:
....and the name of this red"er"neck campground is?

Windrock Campground of coarse!
There are two, one that is right on the trail head and run by the company that actually owns Windrock, the other is Windrock Campground, two miles down the road. Although it is a paved county road, they evidently have an agreement with local law enforcement concering ATV's on county roads.15 mph on pavement and they wont bother you.
Here is the link
http://windrockcampground.com/directions.html

We have always camped here, pretty nice folks who run it. They allow alcohol, but no firearms.Click on the "rules" link for any further info.

I will be at Windrock June 5 and riding there until June 9.

Don't worry about camping, alcohol or firearms. You guys can stay where I'm staying, it has trail access and plenty of room.

Av and M7, I'll send you a PM.

Back