sprinkled donuts and pretty nurses

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks alot, I let my wife read this and now she wants a goose!

Glad they didn't have to shave spots on your head for the scan, when I had my last back rebuild they shaved four spots on my melon, only two had wires attached, figure the others were for fun or they had trouble finding any activity in there.

Thanks alot, I let my wife read this and now she wants a goose!

Glad they didn't have to shave spots on your head for the scan, when I had my last back rebuild they shaved four spots on my melon, only two had wires attached, figure the others were for fun or they had trouble finding any activity in there.

Be careful of what you wish for or Woodbooga will probably show up at your house offering his services. I think the old folks home has thrown him out for a few too many "gooses".
You might want to move your wife in with her family for a bit until he settles down.

:laugh: Those must be some fine pain meds they got you on. Textbook example of PUI. :)

hmmm,PUI.....

Primarily Undergraduate Institution?
Pilot Under Instruction?
Project Unique Identifier?
Potentially Unwanted Installations?
Polyurethane Intermediate?
Programmer-User Interface?
Pack Up Items?
Plan d'Urgence Interne?

Oh,,,wait, Posting Under the Influence!I get it now!Friggin wood fairies,they keep ringing the friggin doorbell and hauling azz.anyone mix tabasco sauce and rice krispies before?Tastes....mmm..like carp.

Be careful of what you wish for or Woodbooga will probably show up at your house offering his services. I think the old folks home has thrown him out for a few too many "gooses".
You might want to move your wife in with her family for a bit until he settles down.

Never thought of it that way, better start checking my driveway for sawdust and scraps when I come home.

a goose. You can whack em over the head with a shovel and the bastard will still keep coming after you.

Best way to stop'em is to trick'em into an oven, throw in some potatoes, carrots, parsnips and seasoning, SLAM the door and turn the heat on - 1hr or so.
You even learn to like the lil' monsters!
:D

SA

I'm not trying to hijack this thread but,...........I gotta meet you Av. After reading these stories you post I just have to meet you.
For the last 8 years I have ridden in Colorado and Utah with the guy who owns Windrock Lodge. We will be staying there and riding Windrock the 2nd week of June. Hope you can make it. I will get you more info as time gets closer.

Just great...the wife ordered up half a dozen of those satanic things...they will be here the first week of April, just what I need, between the cats and the neighbors yellow lab that came and refuses to go home except on holidays..and whatever else the kids drag in...great, looks like I'm gonna need that old Dodge with the busted tailgate to put me out of my misery.

LOL!!!

Avalancher,
I get the feeling that if it wasn't a goose, the good lord woulda sent a Rabid Ferret on Meth to take ya down.

Sometimes ya skate by, and then Murphy gets desperate and silly stuff like this happens.

Heal up quick and start shopping for Snake Gaiters for when you get back at it.

The Geese are done with you for now...
They are all in cahoots, I just know it!

Mind them doughnuts, they'll plug ya up like a slab of cheese.;)

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

When i was around 11 yrs old, I came home from school and found dad and a box the size of a washing machine in the garage. Of course i asked what was in the box, and dad said it was a surprise for me. Man was I pumped, wasnt even my b'day and dad got me a gift.. Was thinking what a great dad I have while opening the flaps on that box. I about stained my self when a goose came shootin out of there hissin and a flappin. Think dad pee'd him self laughing so hard.............

When i was around 11 yrs old, I came home from school and found dad and a box the size of a washing machine in the garage. Of course i asked what was in the box, and dad said it was a surprise for me. Man was I pumped, wasnt even my b'day and dad got me a gift.. Was thinking what a great dad I have while opening the flaps on that box. I about stained my self when a goose came shootin out of there hissin and a flappin. Think dad pee'd him self laughing so hard.............

Now that's funny! That's my kind of dad. I think I'll try that on my own kids!:blob2:

AV - You take care there now, ya' hear?! Don't go putting a crink in your neck oggeling the nurses when you wife isn't around. Your stories bring a smile to me - except when you get hurt!

Shari

AV - You take care there now, ya' hear?! Don't go putting a crink in your neck oggeling the nurses when you wife isn't around. Your stories bring a smile to me - except when you get hurt!

Shari

Thanks for the well wishes Shari! As far as the nurses go, the only one who turns my head is my wife.Not only is she the best lookin gal around but the kindest and most softhearted I have ever met.How she puts up with me I will never know......

I'm not trying to hijack this thread but,...........I gotta meet you Av. After reading these stories you post I just have to meet you.
For the last 8 years I have ridden in Colorado and Utah with the guy who owns Windrock Lodge. We will be staying there and riding Windrock the 2nd week of June. Hope you can make it. I will get you more info as time gets closer.
Man,you just let me know and I will be there!I would give a lot to meet any of you guys from AS.
But, you will be responsible for your own four leaf clovers,rabbits feet,and black cat repelant.
Now that I think about it, I have never had a serious wreck on an ATV.....hmmm

Some of them will never give up. Our main nasty goose greeted a farmer friend that stopped by one day by promptly chomping into his leg the minute he stepped out of his truck. Being a burly farmer he reached down and grabbed the goose by the neck and held him out at arm's lenth and the goose put up quite a fuss. The farmer loved how mean the goose was so he instantly started a negotiation with me to let him have the goose. As we continued talking the farmer was getting a wing beating but being a farmer that loved mean geese he just stood there holding the goose by the neck and kind of enjoying the fanning of the wings the goose was giving him. Well after a minute or two the farmer let down his guard and also his elbow and the goose's head was now within striking range of his upper arm. Now if you have never had vice-grips clamped onto your bicept you do not know the pain that a goose and inflict onto your bicept. When the goose made contact the farmer's eyes got really big and he let go of the goose. The goose held strong for about 2-3 seconds and then let go, dropped to the ground and skampered off hissing the whole way. The farmer had blood coming out of the pores of his skin where the goose got him.

That farmer visited often and he just loved to harass that goose and the feeling was mutual.

Our dog put up with the goose harassing her for quite a while and being a duck dog the dog was all the time thinking WTF am I tolerating this? Every day the dog would growl at the goose and the goose would hiss at the dog as they passed each other, but nobody crossed the line. One day the goose decided to push the system and he chomped right into the dog's butt. That was it, the dog had had enough. She turned in a flash and grabbed the goose by the neck/shoulder region and started to shake. After a good ~15 seconds of shaking the dog flung the goose and let out a growl that I had never heard that dog utter before. The goose landed and bounced and got up and shook off the shaking and then let out a honk. From that day forward there was no more hissing of the goose or growling of the dog when they passed each other. I swear they were giving each other the slight head nod as if to say "don't make me come over there!"

Right now my brother has a fox that is trying to get into the barn to get his ducks and geese and chickens each night and he shows up about 3 am. The geese are going bonkers when the fox shows up which wakes my brother. So his sleep is getting busted up and so my brother is getting a total distain for this fox. So far the fox senses any movement in the house and takes off at warp speed so he can't get a shot at the bugger. :laugh:

telll him to wait for nice spring weather--leave a window open--and a gun in the window--noise--sneak to gun--end of fox--used to do the same with crows on a sunday afternoon--

I haven't been there, but I'm in for Windrock. I have a quad, but prefer 2 wheels......a Suzy DR350 Thumper.

Is there a place to camp? I have a classic white trash truck camper........

but....oh where would we get firewood for a nightly bonfire????

Aug09051.jpg

DR350.jpg

RD

and Yes, I have re-built the carb to keep it from puking fuel...........

Back