• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 015 3/8 set up

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

struggle

Got stumps?
Reaction score
I have this Stihl with 3/8 set up on sprocket (looks near new) I rewound the recoil it ran I made a few cookie cuts with it shut it off. Went to restart it and the rope pulled out and stayed out. Original problem most likely to begin with. So it needs a recoil spring. Still may need other things as well as I said it ran good and cut fine but I only ran it for maybe six cookies and shut it down. Being sold as is.

Overall very clean though. Oils good. The chain did continue to spin at idle so ether clutch bearings needs greased or clutch spring is getting weak.

$60 shipped to lower 48.

Just so I'm clear it is as is. I think it will be a nice saw for someone. You just might have to do some tinkering beyond the recoil. I have to many saws here and want to unload some stuff.
0a11d8728e43a087e8daff56725a576c.jpg
074c85abc2715d73af3b43f81f6aa390.jpg
ad548a80c87758f7435ae6b4f978bce7.jpg

Sent from somewhere

If you want a new recoil spring, let know, I've got over 50 off the 015L's. 15-17 are parrs saws! I've converted most of them to 3/8" picco with electronic ignition, to boot!

Dave6390 in WI

If someone doesn't bite I might go that route. Thanks Dave

Sent from somewhere

Latest posts

Back