• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 036/360 piston

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DexterDay

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I am looking for a OEM piston for an 036/MS 360.

I don't need the cylinder, wrist pin, or needle bearing. Just a piston. But will take all the other parts of needed.

Also could use a clutch cover, a flippy cap, and the screw with the brass cup that goes to Brake handle/top screw in recoil cover.

Thanks Buddy :)

Morning to you too..

I should just buy a Meteor and be done with it, but I am building this one for a very good friend (Best friend of 18 yrs) and want it to be All OEM if at all possible. There is no OEM pistons on the Bay. Just Golf, Meteor, Hyway, and the Chicom crap.

De
I am looking for a OEM piston for an 036/MS 360.

I don't need the cylinder, wrist pin, or needle bearing. Just a piston. But will take all the other parts of needed.

Also could use a clutch cover, a flippy cap, and the screw with the brass cup that goes to Brake handle/top screw in recoil cover.

Dex,
Give Dale at Morming Man Chainsaw Parts a Try (he has a Ton of OEM NOS) or Chris at Saw Salvage- both on AS & Great guys.
Good luck, Scott ;)

On CL? ? I had to have missed it? ? Somehow...

I got this 360 off eBay for just under $200. Needs a flippy cap, piston, and a couple random screws. (And a clutch cover. It just one, but it's rough)

20140305_182821.jpg

Latest posts

Back