• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 036 Pro builder / parts saw / paperweight...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacomatrd98

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a mostly complete 036 pro and some extra parts. The crankcase is good and top end on the case is really nice from what you can see through the ports. IT WILL NEED CRANK BEARINGS. It turns over but very stiff in the bottom end. Recoil is there, needs a rope, carb is there but not an inteli-carb diaphragm cover. The air filter is there too but is a regular non inteli-carb style, so the carb/filter will work together but are not "pro" versions. It is missing the top portion of the rear handle grip. throttle and choke levers are there. It will need some hardware and misc pieces but this is what i noticed right away.

The lot also comes with 2 other 036 jugs and 2 NWP pistons/ring kits, 48mm. IDK if the pistons are wrong or the bores or what, but the pistons do not fit in the jug. They fit but are way too tight.

One jug has transfer but looks easily fixable, the other one is one I cleaned up with acid and ran a ball hone through it. It looks good, no holes in the coating etc.

Sold as is, no warranties, and I will say it because somebody is gonna ask, NO it does not run.

looking for for $200 for the lot obo.

-AJ

DSC03074.JPG DSC03075.JPG DSC03076.JPG DSC03077.JPG DSC03079.JPG DSC03080.JPG
DSC03064.JPG DSC03059.JPG DSC03062.JPG

AJ, I see the clutch drum, but is the clutch included as well? Also, how is the tank? Any leaks? Thanks Jon.

hmm....not sure about tank leaks, etc. It looks ok but I have not done anything to it to check it out. I dont see a clutch in the box but I will see what i can come up with.

Back