Stihl 260 no more

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted in another thread, will post here too.

I say for the sake of the members who are here for sound advice and information, every time Sap comes in and posts dribble, that all replies to Saps post be made in the off topic forum. We can start a thread just for replies to sap, and keep all the good, pertinent info where it belongs.

Hey TreeCo

Not trying to be a prick, but TreeCo, it seems you are the one right behind Sap with the pooper scooper, cleaning up after him. Are you two related? I don't think I have seen him pay any allegiance to you, yet to wipe his ass every chance you get, whats up?

TreeCo said:
I find him less irritating than the circus of bozos that are following him around. As far as you accusing me of wiping his ass.........

.....that is the kind of comment that should get your ass booted from here.

Dan

Really? If thats the case there are alot of members here who shouldnt be.

I in no way attacked any member of yours or Saps family. I think I may have hit a little to close to home though.

The lesson here is twofold.

1) If you cross Stihl in your comments, no matter how small the gaff (or even in jest)....expect the Stihl jackals to come after you.

2) If you dare to voice any opinion that crosses that of the Stihl jackals, expect them to turn their attention to you.

Gentlemen, I'm the newbie here. I'm also the individual who began this thread. I found this site, and my initial impression was that this is a great place to glean alot of relevant information. When I examine what this thread has turned into I wonder if I want to post anything again. Gas doesn't make a fire unless you have oxygen and a spark. We should all know that, given the frequency of carburation issues discussed here.It is my opinion that it is more than just Sap who is contributing to this forums transformation into something other than a chainsaw specific place. Stop responding to anyone who is off topic. I'm also a fisherman and I know the value of a good bait, apparently Sap, that **** in the mouth, does too.

TreeCo said:
Sap is not nearly as thread derailing as the circus of bozos that follow him around. Count the post.

Well your a smart one to be talking, seems your the "bozo" who sits and counts posts putting you in the ultimate "follow" mode 100% doesn't it? I mean your saying we follow Sap around yet you follow not only Sap but every reply he gets. Talk about following, you need to pull your nose out and get some fresh air. At least Sap is smart and amusing, you I'm not so sure about.......................

coveredinsap said:
Yup, he got me good there, didn't he? :)

Yup he sure did,lolololol. Are ya gonna take that sitting down or are ya gonna be a man and fire back,,lolololololol

Sugarbush

Hey ole boy I saw Spaces new pic and it looks like we aren't going to get any schit for the garden now for sure. Have you seen that pic he's using, the boy got his head up his azz. I gotta have a long talk with that man,lol

Thal, don't need his ****, my garden looks good. his new pic looks good. he's probably an all right old boy. sitt'n here smiling thinking about the chatter on this thread. funny stuff, gotta give sap a little credit, he's not a quiter.

sugarbush said:
Thal, don't need his ****, my garden looks good. his new pic looks good. he's probably an all right old boy. sitt'n here smiling thinking about the chatter on this thread. funny stuff, gotta give sap a little credit, he's not a quiter.

Yup you probly right, Space is pretty cool. Him and Arnie have been having a pic war for ages now, they are hilariuos. True Sap is no quitter..............

TreeCo said:
Sap is not nearly as thread derailing as the circus of bozos that follow him around. Count the post.
Well said, I look at it the same way. :bang:

Why not just correct the bad info he is posting, and let that be it.

Maybe Sap is Darin in disguise, trying to create more activity on the site, after some of the more interesting and active members wew either banned or Quit.....:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
SawTroll said:
Why not just correct the bad info he is posting, and let that be it.

It's been tried... now 90% of his posts are just designed to get us bozos to follow him around.

sawtroll said:
Maybe Sap is Darin in disguise, trying to create more activity on the site, after some of the more interesting and active members wew either banned or Quit.....:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Maybe you're onto something here...

Ban him to the "off the topic" forum and then we don't have to go there.

TreeCo said:
The post count is now at:

13 for the bozos/ to 2 for Sap

Who is derailing the thread again?
Always good information in the start of a thread ( 1 page ) and the following pages of the thread is always the "hair salon BS" . :bang: Has anybody seen or been to a concert ? How about a baseball or football game? When somebody yells out from the stands have you ever seen the whole event STOP and everybody focuses on the one that yelled? NO ? Well you will here . Com'mon guys . Post after post , thread after thread , page after page. Unreal ! PS to Treeco ..........Thats funny . Note to coveredinsap ........ Ha , Your one hell of a fisherman :popcorn: You always catch your fish , lots of fish .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back