Stihl club

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whats better Stihl or Husky?

• Stihl

Votes: 93 81.6%
  • Husky

Votes: 21 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ms-460

I am new here. Great site! I just bought a brand new Stihl MS-460 and Love it! 28" full chisel half skip chain. I cut firewood in the fall and winter time so everything I cut is usually dead and dry as a bone. It cuts like a hot knife thru butter. Love the saw!

I like Stihls. I got a few, all dayumm good saws..

attachment.php

Where are your Huskys and Dolmars - in your bed-room? :greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
I am new here. Great site! I just bought a brand new Stihl MS-460 and Love it! 28" full chisel half skip chain. I cut firewood in the fall and winter time so everything I cut is usually dead and dry as a bone. It cuts like a hot knife thru butter. Love the saw!

Welcome im fairly new myself, GO STIHL
Matt

Just an 026, love it.

Only cons I can think of are lackluster air filter and the kill switch position often kills the engine from brushing up against my body when moving in the bush. This never happened with any other saw except the Stihl.
Same with me,should be getting my other 026 that I plan on porting after I get a few more tools.Merry Christmas to everyone.

Anyone have a small tophandle saw for sale or repair? Im looking for one
Matt

The trash where they belong!! LOL

Im jokeing they make good saws im just more used to stihls and parts are easier to get around here.
Matt

The trash where they belong!! LOL

Im jokeing they make good saws im just more used to stihls and parts are easier to get around here.
Matt

I have husky and stihl but like the huskys better.As for parts the huskys if they do need a part will usually regrow there own,they also will raise the dead I hear(Ha-Ha)
attachment.php

I have husky and stihl but like the huskys better.As for parts the huskys if they do need a part will usually regrow there own,they also will raise the dead I hear(Ha-Ha)
attachment.php

AHAAH i wish, somones using their imagination.
They are bolth good saws

Ah, Yes, I do have ONE lonely Stihl S-10 top handle. I like it because it's old, slow, heavy, and LOUD!!!!:biggrinbounce2:

Its Spaces fault, he's ignoring us, dayumm his hide, shames on him, and its Christmas Eve, how could he do us like this, LOLOL
Hey Tommy, I've heard that Stihl fan boys like to cut pine so they can lick the sap off their bars and smear it all over themselves. Is that true?

I guess that's where "sap suckers" comes from, huh. ;-)

Hey Tommy, I've heard that Stihl fan boys like to cut pine so they can lick the sap off their bars and smear it all over themselves. Is that true?

Voice of experience?? :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

No they out in the shed with the rest of em. I didn't post those because Matt was making this the Stihl club thread. For you though, here ya go,

attachment.php

Around here everyone cuts oak. What your saying might be true where your from but then again alot strange things go on there,hehehe

Latest posts

Back