Stihl club

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whats better Stihl or Husky?

• Stihl

Votes: 93 81.6%
  • Husky

Votes: 21 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah I see, if a Stihl fanboy can't control himself around the sap, he's best to just stay away from it eh? Makes sense. :)

You have the problem but you wont admit it eh?
At least he does LOL
Matt

Hey Tommy, I've heard that Stihl fan boys like to cut pine so they can lick the sap off their bars and smear it all over themselves. Is that true?

I guess that's where "sap suckers" comes from, huh. ;-)

Ah I see, if a Stihl fanboy can't control himself around the sap, he's best to just stay away from it eh? Makes sense. :)

Is that the best you can do? Tsk, tsk. Those Home Despot employee meetings must be taking their toll.......:greenchainsaw:

Does the discussion of conifer sap qualify this thread for "sticky" status?:dizzy:

So what your saying is you can't stay away from the sap then, okkkk, doesn't surprize me, hell ya couldn't stay away from ya sister either,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

So what your saying is you can't stay away from the sap then, okkkk, doesn't surprize me, hell ya couldn't stay away from ya sister either,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:
LOL, You seen his sister Tom, Just wondered how she looked. Ive seen his pic, Hope she doesn't look like him.LOL:hmm3grin2orange:

Does anyone know where to get a muffler stud for a stihk 039 saw?
I broke one off like an idiot.
Matt

021- Good little saw I don't use much anymore. Going to teach my son on this saw some day.
MS361-Fun saw to run light and powerful, just about bought a 390 instead glad I didnt my cousin has one and I dont like it all that well.
MS660-Awesome saw big power for big wood, havent had it very long (early Christmas gift)

Fresh pic of mine.

chainsaws111.jpg

Uh... your dealer?

Gary

Ya i gess but bloodonice is sending me some. My dealers slow and it would take 3 days to find teh part and 2 to order then 2 weeks to get.....
I would prefer to make my own :dizzy: then use them.
But they always do find the part! so i have to give them soem credit.
Matt

Lookin to add soem saws to my collection anyone have any for cheep/ free
fixer uppers ext..
im looking to add a 015 or 020 but not shure wich
This threads been dead LOL
Matt

This is my rig, usually with a trailer or wood splitter!
WOW pic wont upload??????

Last edited:
This is all my opinion.

I think the Stihl's overall are a little better built, have a better balance, more expensive on parts, have greater resale.
I think the Huskies overall are faster than Sthil's, have a better air injection system, take better to mods, cheaper on parts, the dealers are better to deal with, you see more Huskies used by loggers than Stihls.

Remember this is all opinion. I prefer Huskies, but don't have any trouble owning/running a Stihl.

This is all my opinion.

I think the Stihl's overall are a little better built, have a better balance, more expensive on parts, have greater resale.
I think the Huskies overall are faster than Sthil's, have a better air injection system, take better to mods, cheaper on parts, the dealers are better to deal with, you see more Huskies used by loggers than Stihls.

Remember this is all opinion. I prefer Huskies, but don't have any trouble owning/running a Stihl.

I guess, i also like both saws but use mostly stihl onley bacause that what iv always had and know how they are built and work.
My dealer sells both stihl and husky, He said he sells more stihls up her in the north east. Most of the dealers around here ar more on the A hole side. Even when you in their spending $$$$.

I guess, i also like both saws but use mostly stihl onley bacause that what iv always had and know how they are built and work.
My dealer sells both stihl and husky, He said he sells more stihls up her in the north east. Most of the dealers around here ar more on the A hole side. Even when you in their spending $$$$.

I forgot to mention the Stihl's are also faster revving and I really like the one switch for chock/kill/etc. I harder to flood a Sthil because you forgot to turn the kill switch on.

I think on the subject if you limit yourself to just one brand. Then your going to miss out on advantages and improvements the other brand offers.

My 372xp is a great saw, but the anti-vibe kills me after a few hours. So I go to my 044 when my arms can't take any more. The 044 is a great saw also, but it's slower than my 372xp so I can't get as much cut, but it doesn't wear me out as quick.

It's a Ford/Chevy/Dodge thing. No one is better than the other IMO.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back