Stihl Flippy Caps

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Stihl flippy caps...about the only things on their <3 year old saws I do like...boooooooo

I have started to use a Dolmar PS52 as often as possible that I got almost unused. It has regular scrench caps that have not been overtightened (groundies know that if they do I’ll chog a log onto them) so the caps still seal fine with finger tightening...the ultimate solution but it does require knowledge and repeat instruction

Those are all unnecessary add-ons, the basic design and layout is the same. [emoji111]
I understand what you are saying, especially with the things he mentioned, but some of the creature comforts are sure nice. I like the roll up windows on my little Honda from a maintenance standpoint, but I also like electric windows even though most times I can reach the other side safely, cruise control would be nice too. Yep cars are the same basic design too :lol:.

I understand what you are saying, especially with the things he mentioned, but some of the creature comforts are sure nice. I like the roll up windows on my little Honda from a maintenance standpoint, but I also like electric windows even though most times I can reach the other side safely, cruise control would be nice too. Yep cars are the same basic design too [emoji38].
Four wheels and a steering wheel.[emoji4]

I take back my love of the flippy cap. After filling up 261I sauntered off merrily into yon forest and felt a cold wetness down below .
Yes, I was soaked with gas from arseole to tea kettle!
Maybe I need to bring back my old avatar :laugh:.
I've never had it happen with the fuel side myself, good number with the oil side :nofunny:. A buddy who does pours concrete walls watch one of his coworkers go up in flames when the cap came off their stihl cutoff saw cutting rebar :surprised3:. He's okay, but had to go to the hospital for burns and had to have some of his clothes peeled off him because they melted :eek:.

Latest posts

Back