• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl handle hose

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go on eBay and type in large heavy duty shrink tube they have some that has adhesive inside it's great it doesn't rotate or bunch up...great stuff and cheap

I have wrapped one handle bar with industrial heat shrink and it worked decent. Would like some OEM tube however.

Also I saw the stuff on eBay and it will work but I’d like to find a long piece so I can hook a air fitting on one end and have room to work the tube on the bars

I have wrapped one handle bar with industrial heat shrink and it worked decent. Would like some OEM tube however.

Also I saw the stuff on eBay and it will work but I’d like to find a long piece so I can hook a air fitting on one end and have room to work the tube on the bars
Look up customchainsawparts on eBay, they have oem hose in bulk, look up this item 351639609694, ask them about it, they are really helpful and great to work with

Look up customchainsawparts on eBay, they have oem hose in bulk, look up this item 351639609694, ask them about it, they are really helpful and great to work with

Look up 90-metermotors also, item 232810861420, they sell it in 16" lengths but if you click whatever quantity they will cut it in one long piece, ( ex. quantity 3 will be a 48" piece)

Latest posts

Back