Stihl Kombi. Legit?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks, great doggie, love the brindle more and more.

my girl says,

"Play Ball?"

2015-08-07%2017.27.13_zpsgjbyfmwg.jpg

Sooooo I should buy an extra carb now and put it on the shelf?
Only if you run a bunch of them and need them to make money daily so you can fix it overnight otherwise no. I am a Tree Service and need them when I need them or I lose money that day. But its nice to have one in stock if you have a few machines so you can trouble shoot by switching it and saves hours of time.

Quick update.

The 130 has been running very well for me. Use it every other week for my fence line and trimming.

I bought the blower unit and use that every week when I cut the grass to blow off the driveway, sidewalk, etc. As I've read in every other post the blower is quite the surprise. It really kicks. Leaves are starting to drop so it will get a nice test soon.

It's not an issue for me since I don't carry it 8 hours a day but it's on the heavier side for sure. Guys who need something a bit lighter might want to go for the 90.

I have had a KM90 for about 5 years, I bought it with the polesaw attachment and this past spring added the straight trimmer. This year my dealer adjusted the valves and about 2 weeks ago I replaced the carb and fuel filter. I have been very pleased with it and haven't found it lacking in power for my needs, most of the time timming it stays against the rev limiter if I use full throttle.

Back