Stihl MS 250 chainsaw chains

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goosemaster

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
My uncle has a Stihl MS 250 chainsaw and he was asking me have I heard any reviews on the Archer brand chain. He's thinking about trying one of them so I thought I'd put it up on here so the people that fool with saws all the time can maybe give some feedback on that type chain for his Stihl MS 250 saw. Thanks to anyone who responds

My uncle has a Stihl MS 250 chainsaw and he was asking me have I heard any reviews on the Archer brand chain. He's thinking about trying one of them so I thought I'd put it up on here so the people that fool with saws all the time can maybe give some feedback on that type chain for his Stihl MS 250 saw. Thanks to anyone who responds
found this for you. doesn't look like any chain i would put on my saw. hope this helps.
http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/archer-saw-chain-made-in-australia.245018/

Well I visited HD today, and they had a very rough condition 6100 for sale at $325. It had years of heavy wear... which for that price didn't make sense to me. Time to have a rethink!

Well I visited HD today, and they had a very rough condition 6100 for sale at $325. It had years of heavy wear... which for that price didn't make sense to me. Time to have a rethink!
The one I ran was rented by a friend HD. Got it stuck in a cut and called me (like he should have). Surprisingly nice saw but it was obviously near new. By the time HD cycles out their rentals you would have no idea. Agree too much $

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back