• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl MS180c, Stihl MS250, Husqvarna 335xpt, two Stihl BR550 leaf blowers- all builders

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rynosawr

rynosawr

ArboristSite Guru
IMG_4324.JPG IMG_4325.JPG IMG_4326.JPG IMG_4327.JPG IMG_4328.JPG IMG_4329.JPG IMG_4330.JPG IMG_4331.JPG IMG_4332.JPG IMG_4333.JPG

Posting up these other builder saws and blower projects for sale.

Stihl MS250 - needs clutch cover, air filter cover, carb, and new engine.
(Sold)

Stihl MS180C - complete saw, with good Stihl pro chain... lots of new parts, I don't have time for near as many saws this year.... good piston and cylinder and didn't show any leakage when pressure/vac tested; also, I swapped an MS250 carb from another saw into this one... so it has some extra holes in the covers/handle.

(SOLD)

Husqvarna 335xpt- very good piston, needs recoil cover and several little parts and some TLC...
(SOLD)

Stihl BR550 backpack blowers- one is complete and runs, but smokes, the other needs a few parts and it has some crud under the exhaust valve causing it to leak air and not seal....

I was going to clean the one engine valve seat and install it onto the complete chassis of the smokey one...

Asking $150 plus shipping at cost for both of these together, just dropped price from $200 shipped...

Everything is negotiable!!

I am located in the Denver, Co area

Weesa20

Weesa20

ArboristSite Guru
I'm going to guess shipping would be 80$ or so to Raleigh NC...liking the $200 shipped better. Shipping always kills blower deals. Are all the tubes, straps, and back pad in good shape? Fan ever been off the shaft?

Latest posts