• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl MS200 Rear Handle saw - At a dealer near me- Just letting y'all know

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rynosawr

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
IMG_4386.JPG IMG_4388.JPG IMG_4387.JPG

Hello Gang,

I have a good friend who works as the parts and service manager (and lead mechanic) for a local rental shop that is also a great Stihl Dealer in the Denver Metro Area.

These guys are who I buy all my parts from locally and are good people with good mechanics and techs.

They have a nice MS200 Rear handle saw for sale that came in with a roasted piston.
I "believe" it has new bearings, seals, and I know he said it has a brand new OEM cylinder and piston and OEM clutch cover (and carb I think- but no promise on that).

Looks like a nice clean little saw and it was fixed by one of the few places I would trust with my own saws.

He said they shouldn't have rebuilt it because they have too much in it for labor and parts cost.....

I was told they need $550 for this saw.

I wanted to pass this on to AS members. If someone wants it, I can broker the deal or put you in touch with them and I can ship it to you at cost. I will not charge any fees and all costs will be for the saw and shipping costs only. They didn't seem interested in shipping it to someone and there are bunch of tree guys here who have already been looking at it real hard.

Latest posts

Back